ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Exp. same field but diferent area Prod& Mkt-Servici

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitvapi
Newly Registered

Work Exp. same field but diferent area Prod& Mkt-Servici

Post by amitvapi » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:27 pm

i claimed 65 points(Under 28, junier level exp).

Is it reuire for me to submit any day to day corespndce. letter or notice which i had issued to my subordinate.However, recently i supplied documents in regards with my first job.This letter was issued from organisation as a part of authorization to conduct monthly meeting of all shift enng. who were working under me. i was working as aShift in Charge.

i also want to know from both of u i.e...

my Qualification is--->>>B.Sc(3 year full time)+PGD-PPT(one years full time-Plastics technology)+DBM(Distance Learning)+PGDMM(Distance Learning-in extention of DBM,Final certificate is awaited)

Work Experiance--->> Approx 2.5 years in production including 18 months in first company as a shift in charge, 8 months in second job as a Plant in charge and presently working as an officer- Marketing(Territory in Charge) as a techno commercial person.

waht do u think will it be sufficient as per their view. Will my production exp. & Marketing (Techno- Commercial)exp. will creat any hurdle to get my file approved. Since i hv retain my original type of industry.
Kinly note that i claimed 65 points and i didn't submited organograme(organizational chart..

Please state your view and let me hear from yourside cource of action, if any.

Thanks! Both of Graet Indian.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:57 am

See the reply of mine in a different thread where you have posted the same message.