ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many days in advance to call for ILR appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

herts
Member of Standing

How many days in advance to call for ILR appointment

Post by herts » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 am

Hello members,
I was trying to book an ILR appointment today but the lady on the phone said that she can book appointment only upto 21st april. I want an appointment in end of April, so what is the best time to call.
Thanks

baskey

Re: How many days in advance to call for ILR appointment

Post by baskey » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 am

herts wrote:Hello members,
I was trying to book an ILR appointment today but the lady on the phone said that she can book appointment only upto 21st april. I want an appointment in end of April, so what is the best time to call.
Thanks
Call exactly 6 weeks in advance. I have recently booked an appointment on 9th April and I called them on 26th Feb. You can't book in advance of more than 6 weeks and also within few hours in the morning all the appointment is getting booked. So try calling them at 9 am.

Regards,

Baski

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks baskey for quick reply.
I shall keep that in mind.