ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Grief from HSBC - Maintenance fund document

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

Grief from HSBC - Maintenance fund document

Post by golu » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 pm

HI all,

I am having an online saver account, for which i dont receive statements in post.
I am going to apply for extending my tier 1 from HSMp next month, today I checked with HSBc and they said that they wont issue any letter that specifies any monetary values,i,e the balance and the minimum I have maintained, however they are ready to attest my statements.

Does anyone know a branch that will do this letter for me please ?

thanks

Golu

bjames
Newly Registered

Re: Grief from HSBC - Maintenance fund document

Post by bjames » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

golu wrote:HI all,

I am having an online saver account, for which i dont receive statements in post.
I am going to apply for extending my tier 1 from HSMp next month, today I checked with HSBc and they said that they wont issue any letter that specifies any monetary values,i,e the balance and the minimum I have maintained, however they are ready to attest my statements.

thanks

Golu
I have had nothing but grief dealing with HSBC. The only thing you can do is ask for statements to be delieverd to you and this will take 6 working days. Don't believe them when they say 5 cause its not true.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Grief from HSBC - Maintenance fund document

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:21 pm

golu wrote:HI all,

thanks

Golu
Hi Golu:

The Bank statements are more than enough for showing the earnings and Maintenance funds.. if they are online print statements please chcek the guidance to have the required info on it with STAMp and Sign (to be safe)

dont worry about the letter from the bank.. i do have account with HSBC i explained to the Branch manager for 1hour and they dont get even 1sec of wat i explained.. poor services.. BUT i thought i wasted my time.. becos it is not required atall

just make sure your Bank statements are perfect as per guidance.

Goodluck

golu

Post by golu » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Ramesh/James,

thanks for your reply.

Ramesh the issue is I have an online account so the statements cant come in post..

They are ready to print the statement on HSBC logo paper and then attest it ?

will it suffice ?

golu

Post by golu » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Ramesh/James,

thanks for your reply.

Ramesh the issue is I have an online account so the statements cant come in post..

will it suffice ?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:33 pm

golu wrote:Ramesh/James,

thanks for your reply.

will it suffice ?
Golu..

Read Page 23 paragraph 127 (ii) of the GUIDANCE for your answers...

i am just copying a snapshot of it here

Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

hope this helps..

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I am just having so hard time with these HSBC people...
I called the CS people..she tells me that even if I order the statements, they would be the same as I print off from the Internet except that I have to pay the fee for each statement..
she says she cannot print the statements on the BANK letter head ...