ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

another_immigrant

Post by another_immigrant » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by another_immigrant on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pahadia
Ireland

Re: Birth & Marriage Affidavit

Post by pahadia » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Here is the link for Birth & marriage affidavit forms...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/13400654/983 ... aring.html
Nehro wrote:
pahadia wrote:I have scan copies of birth & marriage affidavit forms. I know lots of poople in the past (including me) were looking or these. Does anyone know how to upload these images into this forum ?[/img]
Use this website:
www.4shared.com
then write the links on this forum

Regards

BDSK2003

Post by BDSK2003 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 pm

another_immigrant wrote:
u0543 wrote:
Jakes_26 wrote:Any Callers today with updates?
Applied April 2006. Still with Garda.
I gave up calling... maybe next month.

Applied in Aug 2006, still waiting for "other agencies". whatever they are...

so far 31 months as opposed to what they claim as 23 months in their website.
regards, AI

AI, I applied in Sept 06, when i called few weeks ago, they were waiting for garda clearance

BDSK

another_immigrant

Post by another_immigrant » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm

deleted.
Last edited by another_immigrant on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pm

pahadia wrote:Here is the link for Birth & marriage affidavit forms...

Nehro wrote:
pahadia wrote:I have scan copies of birth & marriage affidavit forms. I know lots of poople in the past (including me) were looking or these. Does anyone know how to upload these images into this forum ?[/img]
Use this website:
www.4shared.com

Regards
Are they specific to Ireland??

BDSK2003

Post by BDSK2003 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks AI. But when i called few weeks ago, i was told that they are only waiting for Garda Clearance.
once they receive the clearance, the file will be forwarded to the minister decision. I am not sure whether they are giving correct information at all.

BDSK

Nehro
Ireland

Post by Nehro » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

anotherimmigrant wrote:
pahadia wrote:Here is the link for Birth & marriage affidavit forms...

Nehro wrote:
Use this website:
www.4shared.com

Regards
Are they specific to Ireland??
Yes. These are INIS documents

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Thanks Nehro

hussie
Newly Registered

Confirmation letter

Post by hussie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 am

Hi guys

Can someone tell me if the letter confirming successful application (the one before you arrange the court proceedings) is sent by registered mail?

I'm travelling on business trips and hope that an post won't send it back if I don't pick it up within x days.

If it's registered, do you know how much time you have to pick it up?

Thanks & good luck to all

tom4

Re: Confirmation letter

Post by tom4 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:24 am

hussie wrote:Hi guys

Can someone tell me if the letter confirming successful application (the one before you arrange the court proceedings) is sent by registered mail?

I'm travelling on business trips and hope that an post won't send it back if I don't pick it up within x days.

I am still waiting for mine, but as far as I know it is registered, and I believe you have 3 days to collect it. If it has been sent you will have the little note from the postman saying that he has "tried" to deliver a letter (it won't say who from) and you could then contact INIS on your return and ask if they sent it. But check at the post office first to see if they actually did return it or not.

LuasPassenger

Re: Confirmation letter

Post by LuasPassenger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 am

tom4 wrote:
hussie wrote:Hi guys

I am still waiting for mine, but as far as I know it is registered, and I believe you have 3 days to collect it. If it has been sent you will have the little note from the postman saying that he has "tried" to deliver a letter (it won't say who from) and you could then contact INIS on your return and ask if they sent it. But check at the post office first to see if they actually did return it or not.
You can also ask An Post to hold your mail while you're away:

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent ... minder.htm

Missy2
Newly Registered

Post by Missy2 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 am Post subject: Confirmation letter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

Mine wasn't registered. Got back from work and found it in the letter hole.

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am

Folks,
Good news!!! Mine approval letter arrived yesterday. It was from normal post NOT a register one.here are my timelines

Applied : Jul-2006
INIS asked for solicitor sign again : OCT-2006 (done immidiatly)
INIS Asked for additional docs(P21,marriage affidavit) : Oct-2008
Status on end of Jan-2009 : Application ready to go for Minister approval
10-Mar-2009 : Approval letter arrived.
Application based on 5 years of resident in Ireland and I was always on Stamp4 working visa. No dole claim at any time.

Last Tuesday when I called INIS they told me that my application is with minister and it could take another 4-6 weeks for approval. I think they don't have day to day update on application.

I am based in Dublin and someone on this forum was saying there is no court dates available for next 2-3 months. I would like to know what other courts you guys are thinking of ?

Missy2
Newly Registered

Post by Missy2 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 am

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:40 am

pahadia wrote:Folks,
Good news!!! Mine approval letter arrived yesterday. It was from normal post NOT a register one.here are my timelines

Application based on 5 years of resident in Ireland and I was always on Stamp4 working visa. No dole claim at any time.

Last Tuesday when I called INIS they told me that my application is with minister and it could take another 4-6 weeks for approval. I think they don't have day to day update on application.

I am based in Dublin and someone on this forum was saying there is no court dates available for next 2-3 months. I would like to know what other courts you guys are thinking of ?
Congrats Pahadia

LuasPassenger

Post by LuasPassenger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Congratulations! Looks like they're now trying to save some money by not using registered post anymore... I hope they use registered post when issuing the certificate at least!

crown

Post by crown » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Congrats

Heybabyy

Post by Heybabyy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Pahadia - well done buddy. You are now Irish Pahadia. :lol:

Hey, Did they gave some help documents on which court to ring for oath ? Do let us know how you get on with availability of appointment for oath and in case you want to try at other counties.

Congrats once again.

tom4

Post by tom4 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Yesterday's PQs...

272. Deputy Dan Neville asked the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform when naturalisation will be processed in respect of a person (details supplied) in Dublin 14. [9787/09]

Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform (Deputy Dermot Ahern): An application for a certificate of naturalisation from the person referred to in the Deputy’s Question was received in the Citizenship Division of my Department in February 2008. Officials in that Section inform me that processing of the application has been completed and the file will be submitted to me for a decision in due course.

Ok for some!!!

mbxmbx
Newly Registered

Post by mbxmbx » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Anyone received the certificate of naturalisation who submitted the declaration form in Feb…

nseeker
Newly Registered

Post by nseeker » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 pm

mbxmbx wrote:Anyone received the certificate of naturalisation who submitted the declaration form in Feb…
Feb 2006?

No....

Except people in Feb 2007 do seem to get it. Go figure....

mbxmbx
Newly Registered

Post by mbxmbx » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 pm

nseeker wrote:
mbxmbx wrote:Anyone received the certificate of naturalisation who submitted the declaration form in Feb…
Feb 2006?

No....

Except people in Feb 2007 do seem to get it. Go figure....
My query was :
Anyone received the certificate of naturalisation who submitted the oath of fidelity(declaration form ) in Feb2009 ?

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Cheers mate
They give you Dublin number to call. I tries this morning without any sucess.I'll try this afternoon again and let everyone know ...
Heybabyy wrote:

Pahadia - well done buddy. You are now Irish Pahadia. :lol:

Hey, Did they gave some help documents on which court to ring for oath ? Do let us know how you get on with availability of appointment for oath and in case you want to try at other counties.

Congrats once again.

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Congratulations pahadia for you now Guiness tastes different i guess.
3 good news so far in Feb. Any news from Thursdays callers club??

ta

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 pm

16th July 2009....Thats the appointment date for Oath of fidelity I got.... I tried Swords,Kildare & Wicklow courts for earlier date but they refuse me..

looks like wait is not over yet....Slowly but surly we will be there :P