ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance fund - print out on A4 sheet

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zhsmp
Newly Registered

maintenance fund - print out on A4 sheet

Post by zhsmp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I have online saver account. So i dont get statement from bank.
If i take the print out of my statement on normal A4 paper and get it singed and stamped by Bank, Would that work?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: maintenance fund - print out on A4 sheet

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

zhsmp wrote:I have online saver account. So i dont get statement from bank.
If i take the print out of my statement on normal A4 paper and get it singed and stamped by Bank, Would that work?
You should read the GUIDANCE once again and also go through this thread... please DO NOT make simple mistakes which may cost you alot...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#234293

zhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by zhsmp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks.
I have already read that thread. My confusion is about following clause.

"Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

Do i need to provide printout on official letterhead or plain A4 paper?
when they say "electronic bank statement" that mean it is a printout of online statement on normal paper(not neccesseraily on leterhead)
(This is my understanding. please correct me if i am wrong).

tvn_ramesh wrote:
zhsmp wrote:I have online saver account. So i dont get statement from bank.
You should read the GUIDANCE once again and also go through this thread... please DO NOT make simple mistakes which may cost you alot...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#234293

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Printout should be fine as long as it bears Bank's stamp and signed on every page.

I would advice to go into bank and ask them to give you a print of the Online Saver Bank account. Are you applying from within UK? In this case, Bank would be able to provide you the statement.

golu

Post by golu » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

zhsmp,

I am having the same issue, I am told by the senior members that attested printouts from bank will serve the purpose..I did also find out that you can actually receive statements for online saver on ad hoc basis, call the telephone banking and order the statements, I havent seen them yet but i blieve they should look like normal statement..

in same boat, on same page of same book...will let you know how i get on