ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Diokpa wrote:So in other words, your action(buying a qualification without studying for it) is justified? Am speechless!
My dear, a person who is hurt knows the pain. £25K is not a small amount of money to spend on a degree and which even does not qualify for work permit only because it is US university. If a diploma mill BRITISH college can serve your purpose in just a fraction of that amount, and if 80% of students around you are doing that and getting desired results, I guess u will be tempted too.
I still think you aren't doing yourself any favours. It's like saying that other people do something illegal to get desired results, and therefore it's OK for me to do the same.

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: Help Needed

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:05 pm

drjabberwocky23 wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Guys,
I did a genuine MBA degree from a good international university two years back, and then joined a college because the university MBA was not qualifying for work permit which my employer was offering coz HO said it is US University and does not qualify so called British Educational standards. The college closed due to loss of business and at that time CCL was the only option to me!! I spent good over £25000 on my education in UK and did not want to spend more money and time. Now if I don’t get permission to work here, how can I recover my money? I know my visa obligation was to go back to my homeland after studies, but I was having a good job and wanted some international experience and at least earn as much as I spent here and then only go back!!
I did not do anything different by joining CCL, I just followed the trend in hope of recovering my costs which I guess any responsible person will do!! At the time of CCL, nobody knew this will happen to the college. I have seen so many other colleges which did similar things in past for student and PSW visas and never got caught. It was unfortunate CCL.
Come on...that's like saying that loads of people are dishonest and never get caught and therefore it's OK to do that. I appreciate the need people feel to improve their lives and try to find work in the UK, but if you stoop to saying that it's worth "buying a fake degree," then where's the sense in that? Given that you're clearly a bright enough person in that you have an MBA, etc., you can't even play the naievity card...
I did all this when i was helpless and could not afford to pay another £25K for a genuine degree and wait another year or two for the qualification only to end in changed immigration rules..... A million ppl can steal but the person who gets caught is called thief..!!

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:07 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Diokpa wrote:So in other words, your action(buying a qualification without studying for it) is justified? Am speechless!
My dear, a person who is hurt knows the pain. £25K is not a small amount of money to spend on a degree and which even does not qualify for work permit only because it is US university.
  • can you tell me whic us uni you are talking about?

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 pm

drjabberwocky23 wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
My dear, a person who is hurt knows the pain. £25K is not a small amount of money to spend on a degree and which even does not qualify for work permit only because it is US university. If a diploma mill BRITISH college can serve your purpose in just a fraction of that amount, and if 80% of students around you are doing that and getting desired results, I guess u will be tempted too.
I still think you aren't doing yourself any favours. It's like saying that other people do something illegal to get desired results, and therefore it's OK for me to do the same.
I knew it was not OK....but sometimes you get washed away with the flow. I did something like this for the first time and got caught.... God have mercy on me. I know for sure i won’t do that ever again and wont even advice to do so.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm

phoenix777 wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
My dear, a person who is hurt knows the pain. £25K is not a small amount of money to spend on a degree and which even does not qualify for work permit only because it is US university.

I dont want to disclose the name just in favour of current and past students!!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 am

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:I did a genuine MBA degree from a good international university two years back
If it was a genuine MBA from a good US international uni then there is no need to be shy!

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 am

I can tell for sure the university u r talking bout is :
BARBICAN UNIVERSITY
which i dunno may be a valid university but of course it has no value watsoeva in Britain and if u c the rules of immigration then u will realize that they dun even acknowledge their own degrees pursued at the campuses outside UK for PSW ...so lets suppose if u did ur masters from middlesex university at dubai campus den u will not be eligible for PSW and same is in ur case !

mubi
Newly Registered

Post by mubi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Now found you on the OISC list:

UKMigrate.com
Address: 58B Ilford Lane
Ilford
Essex
IG1 2JZ
England
Telephone: 08000 786 786
FAX: 020 8911 6260

Still concerned about your name, why your website is so rubbish, why you have a Birmingham telephone code and why you are saying you have won an appeal.

what about the appeal which has been dismissed yesterday lodged by u why aren't you posting that?.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Guyz. I am not sure why were people so desperate in buying degrees just for the sake of Post Study Work!

I think guyz who actually studied at the college do stand good chance of winning the case.

mubi
Newly Registered

Post by mubi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:Guyz. I am not sure why were people so desperate in buying degrees just for the sake of Post Study Work!

I think guyz who actually studied at the college do stand good chance of winning the case.
guys dont trust on anyone regarding the success of appeals, until and unless u can see by your own eyes, one of friend of mine has booked an appointment with so called solicitor (ukmigrate) but he refused to show him (stated that it private and confidential). the decisions are coming against the appellant. so please be careful and best of luck.

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Post by ukmigrate.com » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 pm

mubi wrote:
confusedhsmp wrote:Guyz. I am not sure why were people so desperate in buying degrees just for the sake of Post Study Work!

guys dont trust on anyone regarding the success of appeals, until and unless u can see by your own eyes, one of friend of mine has booked an appointment with so called solicitor (ukmigrate) but he refused to show him (stated that it private and confidential). the decisions are coming against the appellant. so please be careful and best of luck.

I have not refused to show the decision to anyone. Mubi, come tomorrow my friend and you can see it too.

mubi
Newly Registered

Post by mubi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:37 pm

ukmigrate.com wrote:
mubi wrote:

I have not refused to show the decision to anyone. Mubi, come tomorrow my friend and you can see it too.
today i was there one of ur employee i know his name but dont want to disclose his name, he was in bad mood the way he provide customer service to his client ..........................
could u please explain to us why ur client has lost their appeal, according to u u have won appeal so how come is it possible that they have lost their appeal yesterday...and they have been ask to pay fees for high court so funny.............

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:

I dont want to disclose the name just in favour of current and past students!!
  • hi, how did your hearing go?

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 am

mubi wrote:
ukmigrate.com wrote:
mubi wrote:

Yes, i am agree with mubi. even today i was there he treat me badly. Uk Migrate.com are cheating us. they are doing paper hearing which is not suitable for ccl cases. they took money from us that time they said we will send you in court with lawyer and now even they are not ready to see us.
Simply they are thvies. OISC should take some action against them.
today i visit an other soli... i saw judgement of one of his clinet. he won full case, judge graunts psw. not like Ukmigrate 50% or 25% winning.

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 am

i am agree with mubi. even today i was there he treat me badly. Uk Migrate.com are cheating us. they are doing paper hearing which is not suitable for ccl cases. they took money from us that time they said we will send you in court with lawyer and now even they are not ready to see us.
today i visit an other soli... i saw judgement of one of his clinet. he won full case, judge graunts psw. not like Ukmigrate 50% or 25% winning.[/quote]
  • you guys are so vulnerable to fraudster. u have seen advert in this forum and you went there. so many good laywer around you, just go to them.
    Good lawfirm never advert in this forum.
    this law firm try to catch fish out of dirty water.
    be careful.
    thanks.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:58 am

ukmigrate.com wrote:
mubi wrote:

Why you are looting poor students, how many time you will lie. i personly requested plz, show me but you said private and confidential. simple you don't wana spend £400 for a barrister.which is fee of a barrister for hearing. What should i say you?

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:10 am

phoenix777 wrote:i am agree with mubi. even today i was there he treat me badly. Uk Migrate.com are cheating us. they are doing paper hearing which is not suitable for ccl cases. they took money from us that time they said we will send you in court with lawyer and now even they are not ready to see us.
today i visit an other soli... i saw judgement of one of his clinet. he won full case, judge graunts psw. not like Ukmigrate 50% or 25% winning.
  • you guys are so vulnerable to fraudster. u have seen advert in this forum and you went there. so many good laywer around you, just go to them.
    Good lawfirm never advert in this forum.
    this law firm try to catch fish out of dirty water.
    be careful.
    thanks.
[/quote]Sorry bro, this is not lawfirm. they are just consulted or advisers. we were innocent that time that's why they grab us.

gladiator123
Newly Registered

UKMIGRATES ARE TOTALLY FAKE

Post by gladiator123 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:01 am

UKMIGRATES ARE TOTALLY FAKE AND THEY ARE JUST CHEATING NOTHING ELSE

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 am

Guiyz you can report UKMIGRATE to OISC for his approach in recruiting clients. According to Law Society its a breach or Rule 7 of conduct.

An undercover journalist has alrady visited UK migrate in his office and i hope we see him on our 52' flat screen TV. haha

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:Guiyz you can report UKMIGRATE to OISC for his approach in recruiting clients. According to Law Society its a breach or Rule 7 of conduct.

An undercover journalist has alrady visited UK migrate in his office and i hope we see him on our 52' flat screen TV. haha
Am looking forward to that undercover report...hope it will be on bbc 'cos I ain't got sky...lol
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

mta
Newly Registered

ukmigrate.com should be banned

Post by mta » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:08 pm

I agree with mubi.
ukmigrate.com are not helpfull at all.
they took money out of poor students and messed up their cases by advising them not to attend the hearing. in result of which judges dismissed their appeals.

I thought ukmigrate were competent enough to handle matters like ccl appeals but they are not. they even don't know how important is to attend the hearing. tallat qazi is not even a solicitor , he is an ACCA. how come a chartered accountant can work as immigration consultant. I think ukmigrate.com should be banned.

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:30 pm

If some one want to complain about ukmigrate.com please follow the link below and you will be through STRAIGHT to the oisc's website and you can find the address where you can send your complaints.

I SUGGEST EVERY ONE WHO WAS ADVISED NOT TO ATTEND THE HEARING, SHOULD COMPLAIN AOBUT UKMIGRATE.COM

Good luck :lol: UKMIGRATE.COM HERE WE COME. :lol:

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/complaints_about ... on_advice/

hasil
Newly Registered

:)

Post by hasil » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm

I thinikn a lot of companies are spreading rumours about winning cases to get more cases of CCL.

PLease do check the determination and see if it says appeal allowed. THey can easily hide the name to maintain confidentiality.

I had a case today, went on for like four hours. WEnt very well. I have been able to collect a lot of evidence to show that CCL was offering PGD courses. I even showed the judge a video of CCL on my laptop.

COntact me guys if u need further info.

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:09 pm

@ hasil...
so wat was ur outcome ?

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi guys,
Court called my solicitor today and said my case has been adjourned and they have made a panel of judges to solve all CCL cases. I will get another hearing date within next 3-4 weeks!!! Lets see what happens, It will be a judgement for all CCL students!!!