ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL APPEAL DISMISSED! HOW CAN I EXTEND MY STAY LEGALLY?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mta
Newly Registered

CCL APPEAL DISMISSED! HOW CAN I EXTEND MY STAY LEGALLY?

Post by mta » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm

HI GUYS
please advise me how can I legally extend my stay till end of this year without fear of deportation as I am doning one course which is about to finish in december. that is very crucial for my career and I dont want to leave that in middle. My appeal for ccl psw has been dismissed and I feel alone and helpless.
please advise

Regards

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Once your appeal has been dismissed, you have 28 days to leave the country except you have grounds to re-appeal which must be if there is a material error of law in the determination. You can't reapply for any other category of visa in-country.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

picolla
- thin ice -

Re: CCL APPEAL DISMISSED! HOW CAN I EXTEND MY STAY LEGALLY?

Post by picolla » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

mta wrote:HI GUYS
please advise me how can I legally extend my stay till end of this year without fear of deportation as I am doning one course which is about to finish in december. that is very crucial for my career and I dont want to leave that in middle. My appeal for ccl psw has been dismissed and I feel alone and helpless.
please advise

Regards
  • hi all

i got today my appeal result, which has been dismissed. but i have a chance to apply for recosideration. in this case what is appropriate to do?
    suggestions apprecitated.

and MTA,

HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN A CHANCE FOR RECONSIDERATON?
    can you tell me please....
    thanks

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: CCL APPEAL DISMISSED! HOW CAN I EXTEND MY STAY LEGALLY?

Post by Diokpa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:29 pm

picolla wrote:
mta wrote:HI GUYS
please advise

Regards
  • hi all

i got today my appeal result, which has been dismissed. but i have a chance to apply for recosideration. in this case what is appropriate to do?
    suggestions apprecitated.

and MTA,

HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN A CHANCE FOR RECONSIDERATON?
    can you tell me please....
    thanks
Right now you need the services of a competent lawyer because this is someone who can look through your case and see if there has been any material error of law in the determination. All the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Yes I'm given chance to apply for reconsideration. I have put my application through a competent solicitor.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:15 am

Good Luck mta.