ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income tax refund letter or form16 for year APR-08 to MAR-09

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abhishek bs
Newly Registered

Income tax refund letter or form16 for year APR-08 to MAR-09

Post by abhishek bs » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

hi ,

I am submitting my Tier 1 (General) Migrant application on 20 MAR 2009. I am claiming points for the Previous Earnings attribute for 12 months during the period MAR-2008 to FEB-2009. The clause for the previous earnings attribute says that official tax documents must cover the entire period for which you are claiming previous earnings.

But i will procure these official tax documents only after 2009 financial year end i.e in April 2009.

Please suggest me what to produce as official tax documents.

Regards..

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm

hi....i think one should use the official tax document as "evidence of previous earnings" only when your previousearnings claim is for one full tax year i.e. April 2008 to March 2009.
In other claim periods the Tax document will not cover the entire period.
please go for pay slips and bank staements as evidences.
:-)

drjabberwocky23

Re: Income tax refund letter or form16 for year APR-08 to MA

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 pm

abhishek bs wrote:hi ,

I am submitting my Tier 1 (General) Migrant application on 20 MAR 2009. I am claiming points for the Previous Earnings attribute for 12 months during the period MAR-2008 to FEB-2009. The clause for the previous earnings attribute says that official tax documents must cover the entire period for which you are claiming previous earnings.

But i will procure these official tax documents only after 2009 financial year end i.e in April 2009.

Please suggest me what to produce as official tax documents.

Regards..
You do not have to use tax documents as proof of earnings, but that they are only an option. You can use your payslips and bank statements instead, rather than waiting for any tax documents. Also, note that tax documents only cover a certain period of the year and you need to be careful about this if you are using tax documents.