ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hippocracy of UKBA.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DESI RAND
Newly Registered

Hippocracy of UKBA.

Post by DESI RAND » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 am

BITE,LAHE were the colleges raided by HO in dec and closed down(?)
People who applied through these colleges got refusals but BITE is included in listed bodies again and LAHE has got tier 4 license with A rating.
this is height of hippocracy,what is the criteria for colleges to be given licenses even after making millions in fraud,i think this happens only in UK.I have nothing against these colleges but hate to see double standards.if stealth and wealth are the means to run a business then it is impossible to prevent scams in future!

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Hippocracy of UKBA.

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

DESI RAND wrote:BITE,LAHE were the colleges raided by HO in dec and closed down(?)
People who applied through these colleges got refusals but BITE is included in listed bodies again and LAHE has got tier 4 license with A rating.
this is height of hippocracy,what is the criteria for colleges to be given licenses even after making millions in fraud,i think this happens only in UK.I have nothing against these colleges but hate to see double standards.if stealth and wealth are the means to run a business then it is impossible to prevent scams in future!
quite rite

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

the worst part is no one can do anything about it..