ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Hi guys,
Court called my solicitor today and said my case has been adjourned and they have made a panel of judges to solve all CCL cases. I will get another hearing date within next 3-4 weeks!!! Lets see what happens, It will be a judgement for all CCL students!!!
it's strange but may be you are right.

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 pm

freei_007 wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Hi guys,
Court called my solicitor today and said my case has been adjourned and they have made a panel of judges to solve all CCL cases. I will get another hearing date within next 3-4 weeks!!! Lets see what happens, It will be a judgement for all CCL students!!!
it's strange but may be you are right.
  • it seems strange to me as well.

wikiali
Newly Registered

Post by wikiali » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:52 am

there is link of three institutions
ccl >ilm>dius
no1:
so now i try to solve the mistry of ccl
guys dius( department for innovention universities and skills) never ever give accrediation to a institute which is bogus or givin bogus certificate .after verifying everything they give authorisation to a instiute then after institute comes on listed body list.
as before ccl was listed body so dat mean da degree was original at da time wen u got da certificate so wen u go for hearing this could be helful point .
no2:

ilm

ilm says in its code of conduct dat any institute who is the partner of ilm kan award diplomas or certificate on behalf of ilm.
dat mean certificate shoulndt be award by ilm it kan be awarded by ccl.

but technical thing is dat it should be mentioned in da certificate dat it woz in association of ilm.
as ho says that rha certificate never offered by ccl.
so on the basis of this point u kan convence the judge.

but thing is u have full command on what u gonaa explain in hearind and u should definietly go through ilm website as well u guys should read the code of conduct of ilm.

no3:

if u got letter which says that fees was fully paid.

no4:

u got the prove dat u have submitted the assignments.

and the only way u kan prove this is u guys simply make da assignments and save on hardcopy.

no5:

knowledge of all subjects and what have done so far since u been in uk.
lets say if u been in uk for 5 years so u must have a full command what have u done so far.

no6:

if u prove dat u aware of timetable and u aware of ur tutor .
u kan prove this by go to college .
if u guys know ccl is open again but under new management.

no7:

knowledge of campus

like how many floors and etc

no8: address

no9:

ur route i mean how u used to go college .full command

now most of the guys gonna think that we are not coming from back home.

so all i want to say is knowledge is main key to success .

guys best of luck for ur hearing.

and please if u think my advice is good so please follow my instruction follow my 8 solutions.
but make sure u got full command of dius ,ilm and cambridge.

and ur subjects and education history.

thanx

wikiali
Newly Registered

Post by wikiali » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:11 am

wkikiali again

i want to comment about ulmigrate guys if de advertisin here fo thier company so dun be trapped as they s not ukmigraqtdunn kno ne thing and 1more thing its not only ukmigrate guys i am tellin about other soliciotors if any solicitor advice u for paper hearing so please u never ever go for paper hearing .
paper hearing is for those who are scare of challanges .

so guys nobody knows u more den urself.

u have to be prepare for ur hearing as i early given my 8 points
so u kan follow them .or if u think u kan add more oints to my points so please kum forward and help da other guys as well.
i am not ccl students but i am tryin to help others by the grace of ALLAH.

so fasten ur seatbelts and have faith in u and and be confidient .

all u need to do is dun go for rumors jus lissen to heart.

solicitors even dun know how to fill da form
and only after money.

thanx

wikiali
Newly Registered

Post by wikiali » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 am

tuhadda_fuffar
tuhadda_fuffar

guys i am agree with tuhadda_fuffar

as he said a panel of judges to solve all CCL cases.and it will be a judgment for all ccl students.so the hearing of ccl is at the end of march or begining of april.

i knew about it for more den 2 months .
but as i am new member here and i didnt kno about this forum so i would confirm this that tuhadda_fuffar is absolutely right.

guys this hearing will also decide the future of bite .
so whoevr has applied from bite and still waiting for decision. be patient !

INSHA ALLAH CCL will win this case.

cos as i have mentioned earlier there is no reason ho kan deny that the decision made by dius cluld be wrong

now i dun wanna explain dius coz i have already explaianed .
what is dius.

jus bcoz of this point that dius athourised ccl for listed body .high court is goin ccl hearing /

now what will haapen i dun kno but what gonna be points i kan tell.
on the basis of diplmas and certificates judges gonaa decide wheter we should accept rhe diplomas from college or not .u kno the reason de not accepting diploma is dat ccl is no more on listed bodies.

but it was before it could be plus point for ccl students that it was before.

and ho office will accept the diplomas coz he kant refuse students on the baisis that it was never been offfered by college.

u kno y coz the diploma u have done is offered by ilm.

now again i dunn wanna go in detail cos i have already explained this point aswell.

so please check website of ilm and check code of conduct of ilm.

thanx

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 am

wikiali wrote:tuhadda_fuffar
tuhadda_fuffar

guys i am agree with tuhadda_fuffar

as he said a panel of judges to solve all CCL cases.and it will be a judgment for all ccl students.so the hearing of ccl is at the end of march or begining of april.

i knew about it for more den 2 months .
but as i am new member here and i didnt kno about this forum so i would confirm this that tuhadda_fuffar is absolutely right.

guys this hearing will also decide the future of bite .
so whoevr has applied from bite and still waiting for decision. be patient !

INSHA ALLAH CCL will win this case.

cos as i have mentioned earlier there is no reason ho kan deny that the decision made by dius cluld be wrong

now i dun wanna explain dius coz i have already explaianed .
what is dius.

jus bcoz of this point that dius athourised ccl for listed body .high court is goin ccl hearing /

now what will haapen i dun kno but what gonna be points i kan tell.
on the basis of diplmas and certificates judges gonaa decide wheter we should accept rhe diplomas from college or not .u kno the reason de not accepting diploma is dat ccl is no more on listed bodies.

but it was before it could be plus point for ccl students that it was before.

and ho office will accept the diplomas coz he kant refuse students on the baisis that it was never been offfered by college.

u kno y coz the diploma u have done is offered by ilm.

now again i dunn wanna go in detail cos i have already explained this point aswell.

so please check website of ilm and check code of conduct of ilm.

thanx
You have not made any point whatsoever.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 pm

wikiali wrote:there is link of three institutions
ccl >ilm>dius

thanx
Wikiali,

Thanks for the important info.

I called my solicitor again today and he said the same story that a panel of judges will hear all the CCL cases. He does not know as of now if Appellants would be present or not. It’s all a game of time now. HO will contact my solicitor again. Just wait for 2-3 weeks and we shall receive another maybe good or bad news.

PS:
• If all the students show their assignments, they would be all different, coz they have to do them on their own, don’t you think court will notice that?
• How about PGD in IT? HO says that they never offered this course, it is not even related to ILM. How these students will prove themselves?
• Many of us do not have fees paid receipt or any other kind of evidence etc.
• I have seen another college LCPS at the same place as CCL. In fact CCL does not exist anymore. I rang the bell no one opened. I banged the window, one cleaner guy was doing cleaning but he did not open the door for me. There were some other guys on site with this cleaner. I called the number mentioned on the wall, and the other guy was in Manchester and said to come to LCPS directly for some course info. Luckily some courier guy came for some other company in the building and they opened the main door. I slipped in as well and went to knock the old CCL door. No one opened it again. I saw the broken plastic board which carried CCL name on a bill board, in the rubbish bin. That means they have removed every evidence of CCL.
• The teachers in CCL have themselves given the statement that the college never offered a PGD course, and on contrary some PGD in the name of those teachers (and the original principal who was on holidays at the time of raid) were found in the acting principal’s bag at the time of HO raid.!!

If someone can put some light on above issues!!!!!!!

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
ccl >ilm>dius

thanx
Wikiali,

I called my solicitor again today and he said the same story that a panel of judges will hear all the CCL cases. He does not know as of now if Appellants would be present or not. It’s all a game of time now. HO will contact my solicitor again. Just wait for 2-3 weeks and we shall receive another maybe good or bad news.

PS:
• If all the students show their assignments, they would be all different, coz they have to do them on their own, don’t you think court will notice that?
• How about PGD in IT? HO says that they never offered this course, it is not even related to ILM. How these students will prove themselves?
• I have seen another college LCPS at the same place as CCL. In fact CCL does not exist anymore. I rang the bell no one opened. I banged the window, one cleaner guy was doing cleaning but he did not open the door for me. There were some other guys on site with this cleaner. I called the number mentioned on the wall, and the other guy was in Manchester and said to come to LCPS directly for some course info. Luckily some courier guy came for some other company in the building and they opened the main door. I slipped in as well and went to knock the old CCL door. No one opened it again. I saw the broken plastic board which carried CCL name on a bill board, in the rubbish bin. That means they have removed every evidence of CCL.
• The teachers in CCL have themselves given the statement that the college never offered a PGD course, and on contrary some PGD in the name of those teachers (and the original principal who was on holidays at the time of raid) were found in the acting principal’s bag at the time of HO raid.!!

If you were a genuine student, why wouldn't you get a receipt when you paid your fees? Also when you do assignments, don't you get feedbacks and keep them for reference purpose? I don't know how CCL operated but if no student can produce receipt stubs and assignment feedbacks then it just goes to prove what the teachers have said about no course being offered on their premises.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Diokpa wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
ccl >ilm>dius

thanx
Wikiali,

PS:

If you were a genuine student, why wouldn't you get a receipt when you paid your fees? Also when you do assignments, don't you get feedbacks and keep them for reference purpose? I don't know how CCL operated but if no student can produce receipt stubs and assignment feedbacks then it just goes to prove what the teachers have said about no course being offered on their premises.

Diokpa,
What I am saying is both types of students, genuine as well as non-genuine are appearing in courts. So the judges or HO will be confused with the evidence they produce. It has to be consistent with each other.
If HO proves that no courses were offered on the premises, then we all with PGD from CCL could be in trouble together with teachers who got same qualifications from the college where they were teaching.
People don’t tend to keep many papers, we keep them for a while but after the course when you have got your visa, everything seems to be settled down, who would care to keep junk in his closet, moreover international students are always worried about total weight of their belongings, coz they have to leave this country and they don’t want to pay huge amounts for excess luggage.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 pm

I am a student and I can bring out my assignment feedback from my first year right up until my masters degree, not being burdened with paper won't really hold up in the court of law and for your case to be water-tight then you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were indeed a student and you took the courses which in turn made you qualify for that qualification.

Your school has sold you out to avoid prosecution and they have witness statement from your owners and teachers, so going there with flimsy excuses that you were not given receipts or you have thrown out your assignment feedbacks won't hold any water.

My assignment feedbacks have never added anything to my excess luggage, stuff I buy for my family and friends do, so think of your defence before you lay them down before a judge or you'll get some serious tongue lashing! I do feel for you guys but I think you all need to be honest with yourselves in this situation that there is almost no way out and I don't see any CCL case being won except the person can indeed bring forward proof that they were students in the real sense of the word.

hasil
Newly Registered

hmmm

Post by hasil » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Diokpa wrote:I am a student and I can bring out my assignment feedback from my first year right up until my masters degree, not being burdened with paper won't really hold up in the court of law and for your case to be water-tight then you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were indeed a student and you took the courses which in turn made you qualify for that qualification.

Your school has sold you out to avoid prosecution and they have witness statement from your owners and teachers, so going there with flimsy excuses that you were not given receipts or you have thrown out your assignment feedbacks won't hold any water.

My assignment feedbacks have never added anything to my excess luggage, stuff I buy for my family and friends do, so think of your defence before you lay them down before a judge or you'll get some serious tongue lashing! I do feel for you guys but I think you all need to be honest with yourselves in this situation that there is almost no way out and I don't see any CCL case being won except the person can indeed bring forward proof that they were students in the real sense of the word.
Dipoka, not every one can be expected to keep all their study stuff, especially international students who change their house evey term. Once you acheive the degree you are studying for, there is no need to keep ur study material neither is this a requirement for TIer 1 visa.

Secondly, It is not beyond reasonable doubt, it is the balance of probabilities that student needs to prove that they indeed studied. It is now a criminal trial.

Thirdly, i can it seems simple to have assignments with feedback. But we all know CCL wasnt the best of the colleges, so what if CCL never returned the coursework to students n kept it or shredded it after awarding marks, would you blame the students for enrolling at a lousy yet LISTED college.

n please dont even talk about theese witness statments from staff members of CCL. THese are obtained under Police INvestigation, these witnesses dotn even turn up in court, how much weight can you put on these statments. Remember its the Secretary of State's burden to prove their case not the students.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Well tell that to the judges in court, am not the one making the decision on the case but I am also an international student who has moved houses. Assignment feedbacks are not textbooks please, you are speaking to a fellow student! You are suppose to have completed this 'qualification' in less than a year and you don't possess any pay stub or assignment feedback...ok what about result notifications?.

If you knew the college was lousy, why didn't you change to somewhere better? Being listed doesn't guarantee quality and you knew that when you signed up for a fake qualification. The truth is most of those crying foul now did buy their 'certificates'(piece of paper) and they cannot even prove on a balance of probability that they qualify for it.

Trust me the burden is not on the secretary of state but on the student to prove their case, they have so much evidence against them from the CCL investigations that the so called students don't even have a case at all. I am looking forward to seeing the first CCL case to be won.

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:55 pm

dipoka for your kind information there are so many cases from ccl have already won. I have seen so many determinations with allowed appeals with my own eyes. I hope we all will win ccl case.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 am

Diokpa wrote:Well tell that to the judges in court, am not the one making the decision on the case but I am also an international student who has moved houses. Assignment feedbacks are not textbooks please, you are speaking to a fellow student! You are suppose to have completed this 'qualification' in less than a year and you don't possess any pay stub or assignment feedback...ok what about result notifications?.

If you knew the college was lousy, why didn't you change to somewhere better? Being listed doesn't guarantee quality and you knew that when you signed up for a fake qualification. The truth is most of those crying foul now did buy their 'certificates'(piece of paper) and they cannot even prove on a balance of probability that they qualify for it.

Trust me the burden is not on the secretary of state but on the student to prove their case, they have so much evidence against them from the CCL investigations that the so called students don't even have a case at all. I am looking forward to seeing the first CCL case to be won.
Hi Diokpa! even i have seen 5 won cases and whats wrong with you always against students. your thinking is too cheap. Don't mind Plzzzz! you can not say there were fake students until or unless it's proven. yes there is chances that may be in that college some dirty fishes. Nothing more then that. one more thing i never listen this term gunien or non gunien student. student is student. you should use any other word. Diokpa! one more point HO will have to provide stuff that someone was student or not. no need to prove students that they were studing in ccl or not. you know why i am writing this! because i am a student of English Law and i think i know much better then you. I don't know what you think.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 am

mta wrote:dipoka for your kind information there are so many cases from ccl have already won. I have seen so many determinations with allowed appeals with my own eyes. I hope we all will win ccl case.
  • hi MTA

what made u think that u gonna win the case. according to your previous column, you appeal already been dismissed. can u clarify in this regard. i just want to know. do you think reconsideration will be in ur favour as you said u got chance for reconsideration.
    thanks

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 am

freei_007 wrote:
Diokpa wrote:Well tell that to the judges in court, am not the one making the decision on the case but I am also an international student who has moved houses. Assignment feedbacks are not textbooks please, you are speaking to a fellow student! You are suppose to have completed this 'qualification' in less than a year and you don't possess any pay stub or assignment feedback...ok what about result notifications?.

Hi Diokpa! even i have seen 5 won cases and whats wrong with you always against students. your thinking is too cheap. Don't mind Plzzzz! you can not say there were fake students until or unless it's proven. yes there is chances that may be in that college some dirty fishes. Nothing more then that. one more thing i never listen this term gunien or non gunien student. student is student. you should use any other word. Diokpa! one more point HO will have to provide stuff that someone was student or not. no need to prove students that they were studing in ccl or not. you know why i am writing this! because i am a student of English Law and i think i know much better then you. I don't know what you think.

LMAO @ student of "english" law...and by the way it is spelt genuine. I am always against fradulent students which is what a majority of CCL 'students' represent including you! I don't see you cooking up a defence that can even set an innocent man free...lol. And what the HO is meant to provide is not 'stuff' but 'evidence' and I should assume as an 'english law' student who knows more than me, that should come easily to you! When you get to my level of education, let me know mate.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 am

mta wrote:dipoka for your kind information there are so many cases from ccl have already won. I have seen so many determinations with allowed appeals with my own eyes. I hope we all will win ccl case.
You all won't win the case, that's just wishful thinking. And sorry I don't give best wishes to fraudulent students. I know I am being mean but then you guys are really abusing a system which was meant to work for some and now making it harder for other genuine students suffer for your deeds. I have students at my uni who will not be able to get their PSW visa because of some of you!

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 am

You all won't win the case, that's just wishful thinking. And sorry I don't give best wishes to fraudulent students. I know I am being mean but then you guys are really abusing a system which was meant to work for some and now making it harder for other genuine students suffer for your deeds. I have students at my uni who will not be able to get their PSW visa because of some of you!
True words man. These so-called 'students' and the way they've abused the PSW scheme have been responsible for the recent changes in PSW as regards to PG Diplomas not being acceptable anymore. The only ones I feel sorry for are the very few genuine CCL students (if there are any at all) who actually took the pains to gain a qualification. A lot of genuine students are suffering and lots more will suffer because of their dishonesty.

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Diokpa wrote:
dipoka I think you are one of those who always had poor grades in your studies; and even now while you are studying law you dont know much about law. My friend you really need some tuition from hassil. :lol: here was a guy before you named FM he used to talk like you. dont tell me you are the same guy. I think FM's soul is in your body now. :evil: my friend all ccl students are innocent. it was the college who done scam. CCL students are not doing any scam. they are fighting legally according to the english law. They will win on the basis of english law which you really need to get tuition for from hassill. :wink:

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

"all ccl students are innocent" - hilarious

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm

mta wrote:dipoka I think you are one of those who always had poor grades in your studies; and even now while you are studying law you dont know much about law. My friend you really need some tuition from hassil. here was a guy before you named FM he used to talk like you. dont tell me you are the same guy. I think FM's soul is in your body now. my friend all ccl students are innocent. it was the college who done scam. CCL students are not doing any scam. they are fighting legally according to the english law. They will win on the basis of english law which you really need to get tuition for from hassill.
Some people have admitted they bought the diploma for money and did not study, so they are not "innocent". The college may have been involved in a scam, but they would need dishonest so-called students for it to get off the ground. Any person who bought a bogus diploma for no study is also involved in the scam. They didn't just say "Thanks very much CCL, I will put this nice piece of paper on my wall in a frame and admire it's lovely design", they appear to have used them to try to get an extension of their leave in the UK. Using deception in this way is a crime.

If they have a right of appeal they can use it, it does not mean that they did not use deception.

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:04 pm

mta wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
dipoka I think you are one of those who always had poor grades in your studies; and even now while you are studying law you dont know much about law. My friend you really need some tuition from hassil. :lol: here was a guy before you named FM he used to talk like you. dont tell me you are the same guy. I think FM's soul is in your body now. :evil: my friend all ccl students are innocent. it was the college who done scam. CCL students are not doing any scam. they are fighting legally according to the english law. They will win on the basis of english law which you really need to get tuition for from hassill. :wink:
What a load of rubbish. Posters have been on here that have admitted to buying CCL degrees so don't come here and claim the high ground that all CCL 'students' are innocent. Yeah right! No one forced you lot to pay for degrees you never studied for. Do you know how many past CCL 'students' have come on here desperate to know details about lectures, assignments and what not in a bid to appear genuine in their appeals? It's because of the high percentage of dishonest and fraudulent applicants from CCL that have put the few genuine CCL applicants in the mess they are in now.
As for frei_007 being a student of English law, don't make me laugh

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:27 pm

well 2 b very brief with my comments .....the first thing in all the cases wud b 2 prove dat u were actually a student and qualification of CCL wud cum at the last but how cum a student who havent passed matric or A levels and got strait PGD with even 3-4 years of study gap...em sure judges wud consider this thing before proceeding further and half of the fakers wud get a relief with rejection at this point ...so lets suppose if there were 2000 students ...1000 wudnt have any educational background ...nw left behind are 1000 students out of which still 900 in my eyes wud b fake ...so now half of 900 that is 450 might have studied previously but dun have any background in dat specific field like may b some1 has done engineering , medical or accountancy and got a PGD in business management or IT den it wudnt make any sense atleats in my opinion...i mean u studied 14 years for engineering and at the end u chose 2 do PGD in business management for no specific reason ...so 450 r again out ..left behind r still 450 fakers and 100 genuine ...now those 450 fakers who have got lets suppose educational background and specifically in dat field will have the real judgement against the 100 genuine students and in my opinion the probability is that instead of 100 judges might end up with giving visas to 200 or 250 in the benefit of doubt .....now if any1 is fake here and they think they have the gutts 2 prove themselves genuine and get a place den try ur luck mate who knows u get the benefit of doubt and b among those 100-150 students who slip away with 100 genuine ones ....GUD LUCK !

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:14 pm

mta wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
Your post does make me LMBAO! You are so funny! Did you just type poor grades?...lol, if only you knew. I never for once claimed to have studied law, the much about law I know would be from when I was researching into my case and unlike you, I was able to do that without the help of a lawyer like many other students who attended bona-fide and well respected institutions(am sure you can't boast about that).

I guess the CCL students didn't know they were buying a qualification when they handed over the money, how dumb can you be please?lol. As for getting tutored by your dumb friends, sorry but am a research student and you can't even afford to employ me as a tutor if you wanted to!

I give advice and that's to genuine students not scam artists that claim to have that piece of paper from CCL. I don't even know why am here replying to your post but I hope you get the drift now, go get an education whilst you still have the time 'cos when you get on that plane...the rest is history! :lol:

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:21 pm

chilbuli wrote:well 2 b very brief with my comments .....the first thing in all the cases wud b 2 prove dat u were actually a student and qualification of CCL wud cum at the last but how cum a student who havent passed matric or A levels and got strait PGD with even 3-4 years of study gap...em sure judges wud consider this thing before proceeding further and half of the fakers wud get a relief with rejection at this point ...so lets suppose if there were 2000 students ...1000 wudnt have any educational background ...nw left behind are 1000 students out of which still 900 in my eyes wud b fake ...so now half of 900 that is 450 might have studied previously but dun have any background in dat specific field like may b some1 has done engineering , medical or accountancy and got a PGD in business management or IT den it wudnt make any sense atleats in my opinion...i mean u studied 14 years for engineering and at the end u chose 2 do PGD in business management for no specific reason ...so 450 r again out ..left behind r still 450 fakers and 100 genuine ...now those 450 fakers who have got lets suppose educational background and specifically in dat field will have the real judgement against the 100 genuine students and in my opinion the probability is that instead of 100 judges might end up with giving visas to 200 or 250 in the benefit of doubt .....now if any1 is fake here and they think they have the gutts 2 prove themselves genuine and get a place den try ur luck mate who knows u get the benefit of doubt and b among those 100-150 students who slip away with 100 genuine ones ....GUD LUCK !
  • this chilibulli, is a big time joker. he is doing research on CCL students. i think he hasn't got anything to do. if he is genuine students, he wouldn't have time to visualise and research on ccl pupil. he might be on psw through some dodgy act. or he is doing dissertation on ccl scam. very detective mind.he should get placement in HO. don't think i am in favour of those students who........! but doubt about his own status. coz, he knows everything what students doing here. he himself admitted he is one of them. so many here roaming as if they are genuine .......

TAKE IT EASY GUYS

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm

hahaha u must b kidding me mate ....em a MSc degree holder from Birkbeck , University of London and em here bcoz my friend is a victim of CCl and em victim of HO for another reason which u can c in another topic ...so think before u speak and look in2 urself before pointing others !