ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP JR Second Extension - please check my docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Edelweiss

HSMP JR Second Extension - please check my docs

Post by Edelweiss » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi there

I am nervous and would really appreciate it if someone would have a look at the list of documents I am including in my application. It seems so little...

I fall under the JR ruling and so I am using form FLR Tier 1(HSMP) version 07/2008.

I have included:
- First approval letter for HSMP visa
- First extension letter
- Passport (plus old passport containing visas)
- Photos
- 12 months pay slips
- 12 months bank statements

Is there anything else that would be good to include?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a cover letter to go with the application?

Thank you so much

:)

nksg

Post by nksg » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi Edelweiss,

All looks fine.. but i also provided employer letter, utility bills and marriage certificate as well to be on safer side.

NK

Edelweiss

Post by Edelweiss » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am

Thanks nksg. What did your employer put in the letter? I don't have utility bills as I am a lodger, but I do have a lodger contract. Not sure if I need to put that in though.

Also, I asked this elsewhere, but haven't had a reply as yet. The number on my first extension letter that says "our reference" does not appear anywhere on my visa, in fact my HSMP visa number doesn't appear anywhere on my visa. I have filled in the HSMP number, as per the letter into the block for HSMP ref number, but I am not sure if I should put the number under "our reference" into the block for Home Office Reference Number. Anyone else have experience with doing a second extension?

aksnk
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP JR Second Extension - please check my docs

Post by aksnk » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 am

The only other thing I can possibly think of is P60 for the years since the first extension, if available.

My spouse also needs to apply for 2nd extension. The first approval was in Jun 2005 and then 1st extension in Jun 2006 for 3 years... Just wanted to be 100% sute that JR FLR Tier 1(HSMP) can be used for second extension as well. Do you know of success cases of JR for second extension - could you find it on this forum? or have you checked with home office? I sent an email but no reply yet.
Edelweiss wrote:Hi there

I am nervous and would really appreciate it if someone would have a look at the list of documents I am including in my application. It seems so little...

I fall under the JR ruling and so I am using form FLR Tier 1(HSMP) version 07/2008.

I have included:
- First approval letter for HSMP visa
- First extension letter
- Passport (plus old passport containing visas)
- Photos
- 12 months pay slips
- 12 months bank statements

Is there anything else that would be good to include?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a cover letter to go with the application?

Thank you so much

:)

Edelweiss

Post by Edelweiss » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 am

As far as I am aware there is no problem with the JR application as long as you initially entered the country under the terms as covered in the JR. If this is not the case then .....PANIC.... I will not be able to apply!

About the P60 - I was working as a temp at a low salary for quite a while, so I do have the P60s, but I'm not sure it is a good idea to send them ??

Any thoughts?

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 am

Hi,

Please find the list of docs i provided with my application under JR:

1) Passports (Myself and Wife (Dependent)).
2) Two Passport size signed photographs each (Myself and Wife (Dependent)).
3) Original HSMP Approval letter.
4) 12 Months Bank Statements .
5) 12 Months Salary Slips .
6) Marriage Certificate.
7) Letter from Employer (Just to prove i am still economically active).

The contents or my employer letter were .. name, date of joining, nature of job (Temp/permanent) and one line on the character.

Regards,

NK