ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

update HSMP application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Feminine manager
Newly Registered

update HSMP application?

Post by Feminine manager » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:40 am

Hi!
I'm August 2004 applicant. Few months ago got a new job. Do I have to notify Home Office of this? The position was senior in small local Co, now a bit minor, but in International cool corporation with a view for promotion.
In guidance instructions for form there's nothing reg. this, in application's declaration:
"I confirm that if, before the application is decided, a material changes in my circumstances or new information relevant to this application becomes available I will inform Home Office."
Wanna call to Home office asking status now. Any suggestions?

ha
Newly Registered

update HSMP application?

Post by ha » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:20 am

It's clearly mentioned in the HSMP guidance that your application will be considered based on documents that you had provided at the time of filing. So you needn't be bothered about sending any update at this time specially if it's not going to add anything to ur appln. The same info you would require to present at the time of EC application.
Have you requested for any urgent processing?
Moderators can specifically comment on this.

Rgds
ha

lightbringer

Post by lightbringer » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:39 am

NOt exactly so... Many people have sent additional docs before their case got alloted to a caseworker. In this case they will link your new docs to your file and consider them. Anyway you loose nothing...