ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS to PSW Refusal --- PLz reply.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Usman.Khan
Newly Registered

IGS to PSW Refusal --- PLz reply.

Post by Usman.Khan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Dear All.
I was on IGS in UK and made an application for PSW.I got a refusal from HO for my PSW. Below mentioned are the details.
12 DEC 08 - Date of PSW Application
IGS Expiry - 10 Jan 09
Refusal Date- 23 Jan 09

The reason of refusal is un-suffiecient funds. Its so crapy tht i managed a foreign account in pakistan specially for this application. whn i made my application for psw i attached my pakistan account statemnt with £1000 + amount maintained in tht account for more than 5 months. Also attached uk bank statement showin my wages cominin with the intenion tht it will show my good financial condition. But in PSW application just mentioned total number of statements ( 1 + 3 ) 1 means pakistan bank statement and 3 means 3 statements of uk banks coz we recieve thm on monthly basis so it means 3 months statement.

I was sent appeal docs with refusal. I appealed on 2 FEB 09 and got a hearin date of 11 MAR 09. In hearin the HO simply said tht there was no statement from foreign account in pakistan and we refused coz uk statement is less thn £800. So ignorant, my solicitor presented the pakistan bank statement i attached with application. And during this time also showed again updated version of same pakistan statement with balance of £1000 + tht i again requested from my bank in pakistan to make my case stronger. HO was then just beatin round the bush by sayin things like why account is in pakistan when you are here and like you have fabricated the docs now and not sent thm before with your application.

I am now waitin for my decision but still for safe side need advise coz i knw if appeal is rejected and i go bak to pakistan i wont be able to make new application coz my IGS expired on 10 jan thus i havent got the grace time of 28 days to make a fresh application.

I already am out of money and cant afford solicitor any more. i m hopin the appeal goes in ma favor but they say be prepared for anything. So plz guide me wht happens if appeal is rejected. can i manage it without solicitor in tht case coz its simple to define wht my case is. any other pitfall tht i shd avoid.

HELP HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Regards.

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

ur case was so simple which u made complicatd urself ..i mean if u already had attached the Pakistani statement covering ur funds then that was more than enough and u didnt need another statement and secondly if u had the UK bank account then oviously they will ask u why u didnt transferred ur money to that account and showed the UK statement ...u made dem suspicious without any reason but anyways as it is a legal matter and solicitors can advise u best therefore cant say anything else but GUD LUCK !

Usman.Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Usman.Khan » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 am

Dear Ahmad. appreciate tht u replied. Well i knw it was really simple in my case but it was not mentioned anywhere in application tht account shd be in pak or uk. So thts why i attached my pak statement and secondly just attaced the uk current account statement with this intention tht it will show my extra support and thts it. HO took advantage of tht and every one knws they need a lil space for rejection which they found. Hope appeal goes in a favor ..inshallah .

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 pm

yea inshallah everything goes well n gud ..u r rite they r looking for any minor reason or lets say lame excuse 2 refuse as much visas as they can so that the international labour goes bak 2 their countries and they get a lil space 4 their own ppl but without international migrants this country cant survive and i laugh on the policies of British government ...i mean at one point they support asylum seekers who take the shit out of em by claiming benefits and on other hand they have students who pay them taxes and bring them the revenue but they are unhappy with them and kiking dem out and then there r those illegal who are never been caught and they also enjoy but at the end only ppl left r STUDENTS who become the victims of HO !

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:43 pm

em also their victim..i was coming bak from heathrow wen they stopped me and chked my documents ...actually the first year of my leave in UK i did nuthing bcoz of the admission in fake college but last time i went 2 Pakistan and in return no buddy asked me anything and after cuming bak , i took admission in Birkbeck, University of London and completed my course and in that time i got 1 student extension and after completing course my PSW ....everything was safe now bt wen i came bak last month they were like wat u did in the 1st year ...now comon i have already covered up dat thing by studying in a proper university but they were like u breached the immigration law ...i said ok fair enuff , i did wat i was here for now u decide wat u want 2 do and not only this but Chief immigration officer was continuously forcing me 2 accept i did illegal job and excessive hours on my student visa ....i was literally laughing on him bcoz he was making his statements without any evidence as i given them my NI number which they cheked and saw that for the last whole year i just worked on weekends 16 hours a week but according 2 him i did illegal job for which they dun have any record 2 prove ....and den i was like wen u dun have any record or proof den story ends here wats the point 2 argue ...anyways i think he wanted 2 refuse me an entry anyways and he did ....they given me the rite 2 appeal and said that u can do it either from Pakistan or within country ...i said i will go bak ....immigration officer was like r u sure ....then i was like if i will go like this den they mite think i was a loser and accepted their allegations so i decided no matter i will fight with these so called law makers ..now i m on temporary leave with restriction on my job for last whole month ..my job is on stake although manager told me that he will wait for me but i dunno how long my appeal is gonna take ...em all chill at the moment bcoz all they wanted was that even if he will win his case still he will lose his job but inshallah i will win both !

angelstar
Newly Registered

Post by angelstar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

chilbuli wrote:em also their victim..i was coming bak from heathrow wen they stopped me and chked my documents ...actually the first year of my leave in UK i did nuthing bcoz of the admission in fake college but last time i went 2 Pakistan and in return no buddy asked me anything and after cuming bak , i took admission in Birkbeck, University of London and completed my course and in that time i got 1 student extension and after completing course my PSW ....everything was safe now bt wen i came bak last month they were like wat u did in the 1st year ...now comon i have already covered up dat thing by studying in a proper university but they were like u breached the immigration law ...i said ok fair enuff , i did wat i was here for now u decide wat u want 2 do and not only this but Chief immigration officer was continuously forcing me 2 accept i did illegal job and excessive hours on my student visa ....i was literally laughing on him bcoz he was making his statements without any evidence as i given them my NI number which they cheked and saw that for the last whole year i just worked on weekends 16 hours a week but according 2 him i did illegal job for which they dun have any record 2 prove ....and den i was like wen u dun have any record or proof den story ends here wats the point 2 argue ...anyways i think he wanted 2 refuse me an entry anyways and he did ....they given me the rite 2 appeal and said that u can do it either from Pakistan or within country ...i said i will go bak ....immigration officer was like r u sure ....then i was like if i will go like this den they mite think i was a loser and accepted their allegations so i decided no matter i will fight with these so called law makers ..now i m on temporary leave with restriction on my job for last whole month ..my job is on stake although manager told me that he will wait for me but i dunno how long my appeal is gonna take ...em all chill at the moment bcoz all they wanted was that even if he will win his case still he will lose his job but inshallah i will win both !
im very sorry to her that, that's really out of order. out of interest, if you didnt study in the first year in the UK, what did you do ?

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I did studied wat i mean 2 say is the college was been shut down by home office after i have studied 8 months there ....so in the end it was like i have studied nuthing wen i havent got any qualification in return ...i did mentioned this while getting my student visa extension and they extended my visa but now they are refusing their own decision ....i told chief immigration officer that i had mentioned my status in visa extension and u can c everything truly and clearly written on my application form !

Usman.Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Usman.Khan » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 pm

It is indeed a big shame tht we bring so much money to this country and in the end we r treated like tht.
May allah do our best. Brother u dont worry about anythin things shd be oright. Thx god atleast we have our own country where we go without visas.

heman

Post by heman » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:29 am

i think u may have one more chance to appeal at High court
btw the a/c u showed from a pakistani bank, is it yours ??

Usman.Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Usman.Khan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 am

Ya its mine. But bit confused if i will be able to do it by my own self as i dont want to pay my solicitor any more money in case if appeal is refused. Any ideas how we manage it .