ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Maintenance funds - Sample letter from bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blimpyboy2
Newly Registered

Proof of Maintenance funds - Sample letter from bank

Post by blimpyboy2 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi all,

Because my bank account is tied to my home loan (see http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=36628), I'm concerned that the clearance officer will misinterpret my bank statements.

Hence I'd like to provide evidence of availability of funds by providing an official letter from my bank manager.

I'd like to share with you the letter I'll ask my manager to endorse. Please share with me if you see any pitfalls.

To whom it may concern,

I wish to confirm that <INSERT MY NAME> holds several bank accounts with <INSERT NAME OF MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION>. From the period <INSERT START DATE> to <INSERT END date>, <INSERT MY NAME> has maintained a level of cash funds with our bank in excess of <INSERT AMOUNT>. The availability of cash funds across all bank accounts has not fallen below <INSERT AMOUNT> during this period.

All accounts are in the name of <INSERT MY NAME> and owned solely.
The accounts <INSERT MY NAME> holds with the <INSERT NAME OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTION> are:
BSB1 - ACCOUNT NUMBER1
BSB2 - ACCOUNT NUMBER2
BSB3 - ACCOUNT NUMBER3

Signed
<NAME OF MANAGER>
Bank Manager, XYZ Branch
Contact details: XYZ

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:36 pm

My bank is willing to give this only .
Is it ok?

Balance Confirmation Certificate

Name of Account Holder(s) : XXXXX

Nature of Account : Savings Account

This is to certify that per our records, Account No 123456 had a Credit

balance of INR XX,XXX.00 ) as at Close of business hours on

11th MARCH, 2009

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:45 pm

11th MARCH, 2009
Please ask them to also mention that Balance has never fallen below XXXX during the last 3 months or since DDMMYYY the balance has never been below XXXX.
:-)

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 pm

hi blimplyboy 2 , letter looks Ok. please donot mention end date.....instead mention latest date ........

good luck !
:-)

blimpyboy2
Newly Registered

Post by blimpyboy2 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 pm

aspirant09 wrote:hi blimplyboy 2 , letter looks Ok. please donot mention end date.....instead mention latest date ........

good luck !
What is the difference between end data and latest date ?

drjabberwocky23

Re: Proof of Maintenance funds - Sample letter from bank

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm

blimpyboy2 wrote:Hi all,

Because my bank account is tied to my home loan (see http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=36628), I'm concerned that the clearance officer will misinterpret my bank statements.

Hence I'd like to provide evidence of availability of funds by providing an official letter from my bank manager.

I'd like to share with you the letter I'll ask my manager to endorse. Please share with me if you see any pitfalls.

To whom it may concern,

I wish to confirm that <INSERT MY NAME> holds several bank accounts with <INSERT NAME OF MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION>. From the period <INSERT START DATE> to <INSERT END date>, <INSERT MY NAME> has maintained a level of cash funds with our bank in excess of <INSERT AMOUNT>. The availability of cash funds across all bank accounts has not fallen below <INSERT AMOUNT> during this period.

All accounts are in the name of <INSERT MY NAME> and owned solely.
The accounts <INSERT MY NAME> holds with the <INSERT NAME OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTION> are:
BSB1 - ACCOUNT NUMBER1
BSB2 - ACCOUNT NUMBER2
BSB3 - ACCOUNT NUMBER3

Signed
<NAME OF MANAGER>
Bank Manager, XYZ Branch
Contact details: XYZ
This will probably be OK, but do attach your bank statements to the explanatory letter as well.

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 am

Hi all,

Help

My bank refuses to give any customised statement besides the one mentioned here.

Is it ok ?

Since i have bank statements showing balance each time a transaction was done , and that balance is always well above the required amount.

Its like this
Srl Tran ID TXN_DATE Description Cheque No. Cr/Dr Amount Balance

1 SAB231109 12/03/2008 NET Trf To A/c 1109963(0001604779) DR 1,280.07 7,88,001.97

5 SAB446601 09/03/2009 NET Trf To A/c 1068326(0003166750) DR 25,000.00 13,14,730.02

aspirant09 wrote:

11th MARCH, 2009
Please ask them to also mention that Balance has never fallen below XXXX during the last 3 months or since DDMMYYY the balance has never been below XXXX.

ssuresh83

BankStatement in Bank Stationary

Post by ssuresh83 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 am

Hi,

I have received the letter from bank regarding the amount maintained . The date i have covered is 13-dec-2008 to 14-mar-2009

Does this cover 3months,as i am applying on 18th march 2009.

I have received the persona bank statements in bank stationery for the month 01/dec/08 to 14/mar/09 . the printout contains three lines of the transaction from dec to march

is this ok to be submitted , i am also submitting the savings passbook.
your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Suresh S
Suresh S