ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw ruined lives

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehanshah
Newly Registered

psw ruined lives

Post by rehanshah » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Guys hope u all will be fine and enjoying good health. i m reading news about psw for the last few days. and it looks like more than thusand student`s dreams flew away. and those agents who put all these students on the wrong direction are enjoying their lives with their families and businesses. but remember guys by ruining other ppl lives one can never make his own. my message is for those guys, whose dreams have been ruined that dont lose your courage.whats done is done. dont look in past. forget about past and build up ur future. you never know the decision which was made by Allah for you is good for your future. thnx guys

sunny!!!

Re: psw ruined lives

Post by sunny!!! » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:44 pm

rehanshah wrote:Guys hope u all will be fine and enjoying good health. i m reading news about psw for the last few days. and it looks like more than thusand student`s dreams flew away. and those agents who put all these students on the wrong direction are enjoying their lives with their families and businesses. but remember guys by ruining other ppl lives one can never make his own. my message is for those guys, whose dreams have been ruined that dont lose your courage.whats done is done. dont look in past. forget about past and build up ur future. you never know the decision which was made by Allah for you is good for your future. thnx guys
The only possitive and encouraging reply so far on this forum.
Keep it up, and may Allah Bless you..