ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LCPS has no affliation with CCL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimlcps
Newly Registered

LCPS has no affliation with CCL

Post by jimlcps » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 am

Dear Readers,

I have noted with concern, the on-going discussion linking LCPS with CCL. I want to state categorically that LCPS is not in anyway related to CCL. LCPS has been in existence since 2003. Until early this year, LCPS had two campuses in operation which were based in Luton and Reading. LCPS is accredited by British Accreditation Council. In addition, LCPS is an accredited support centre for University of Sunderland. LCPS is not only a registered body with the Department of Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS) but it is also a listed body. You can confirm this from DIUS web site by searching for London College of Professional Studies http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/providersregister/search.cfm

The College embarked on expansion programme this year and through Domino property agents, the College managed to acquire CCL premises in London. The College had been looking for a suitable premise to set up its London Campus. The LCPS management settled for CCL premises because of its location and the fact that it had an educational set up which meant less work in terms of partioning and also networking.

All qualifications provided by LCPS are genuine and are awarded either by University of Sunderland or by Edexcel. The College does not offer in-house certificates. However, plans are at an advanced stage for some of our partner UK universities to validate our in-house programmes.

I hope this would demystify the misconception that LCPS is an offspring of CCL. If you have any query please do not hesitate to reach us on: 01582 722223.

Your sincerely,

Jim Otieno