ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ITR and form 16 needed help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:45 am

As i am applying on 18th march 2009 , i am confused whether to supply
ITR and FORM 16, as it only covers one month

I will supply following documents for prev earnings.
1. letter from bank
2. personal bank statement 12
3. letter from employer
4. payslips 12 months

all are signed and sealed.

my idea is below
I will provide FORM16 and ITR form of apr 2008 -mar 09 . I will brief them in prev earnings cover letter in Additional Documents section as given below , that it covers only one month

Required Documents Attached:

1) 12 months Pay slips stamped and signed by the finance manager of M/s Evolving Systems Networks India Private Limited for the claim period (01-March-2008 to 28-February-2009).

The contact detail of the finance manager and HR manager is given below:-

N
2) Original Letter from employer (M/s Evolving Systems Networks India Private Limited) stating my gross and net salary for the claim period (01-March-2008 to 28-February-2009)

3) 15 month Bank Statements showing my net salary credited to Citi bank. The salary credits in the bank account are highlighted with pencil on the bank statements

4) Original Letter from the bank stating the net salary credited for the twelve month period (01-March-2008 to 28-February-2009).

Additional Documents.

1) Original Income Tax Returns Verification form (ITR1, ITR V) which covers one months of the claim period (March 2008).This Original Income Tax Returns form (ITR V) documents have been filed through online.

2) Original Form 16 from the employer (M/s Evolving Systems Networks India Private Limited). Form16 is wage and tax document provided by the employer. This document only covers one month (i.e. March 2008) of my twelve month claim period (i.e. March 2008 to February 2009).

3) Salary Revision letter.

4) Employment Offer letter.

5) Oanda conversion page.

Guys please provide your valuable suggestion.
Suresh S

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 am

somebody please suggest on itr and form 16
Suresh S

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 am

I think the delay in response could be that your question is very long and a bit difficult to understand. Maybe you want to summarize and/or reframe it?

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:05 am

As i am applying on 18th march 2009 , i am confused whether to supply
ITR and FORM 16, as it only covers one month ie march 08 .out of 12 month period from march 08 to feb 09.

can i send this as additional documents or only send letter from employer and bank , payslips and bank stmt, is this ok??
Suresh S

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 am

ssuresh83 wrote:As i am applying on 18th march 2009 , i am confused whether to supply
ITR and FORM 16, as it only covers one month ie march 08 .out of 12 month period from march 08 to feb 09.

can i send this as additional documents or only send letter from employer and bank , payslips and bank stmt, is this ok??
I'm not familiar with these forms as I live in the UK, but you already have the most important documents in your application - 12 month payslips and 12 months banks statements, so you're good to go.

Is the ITR a yearly tax document that shows all the tax you paid for the previous year? If it is, then it probably proves your earnings for the previous year??

If the Form 16 is for only one month, then there isn't much point including it.

While the goal is to include as much information as you think they might need, you should also be wary of the overworked home office worker who has a headache!

A friend of mine submitted two bank statements and they only looked at the one with lower amount in it and promptly denied his visa! He had enough money in one of them, but wanted to add extra to "impress"!

You seem to have a well prepared application with all the required documents. You might also want to add the online points calculator printout so they can see everything easily. Best of luck.

Hope this helps a bit.

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 am

Many thanks flygirl,
>>is the ITR a yearly tax document that shows all the tax you paid for the >>previous year? If it is, then it probably proves your earnings for the >>previous year??
Both Form 16 and ITR covers only 1 month

>>You seem to have a well prepared application with all the required >>documents. You might also want to add the online points calculator >>printout so they can see everything easily. Best of luck.
So you say that payslip,12 month bank statement ,letter from both employer and bank is more than enough.
Suresh S

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:58 am

I would follow the documentation on the website very clearly and get a friend to review in case there is anything I've overlooked. But for the previous earnings, the website says

Examples of document combinations to provide
The evidence you provide will depend on your circumstances and how you earned the money. Below are some examples of typical combinations of documents

These examples are not the only combination of documents we will accept for each employment type and you can use other combinations of documents.

Employees who receive a salary
A salaried employee could provide a combination of personal bank statements covering the full 12-month earnings period and either:

payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or
a letter from your employer.
You can still leave in the other things you've included, like letter from employer on salary earned (although it is viewed as from the same source as the payslip), but it doesn't harm your application, in my view. However, the tax documents that only count for one month don't prove anything about your recent earnings and you wouldn't want your application delayed by a case worker trying to verify them from the tax authorities (especially when they are not relevant).

I think the documents you've included prove your earnings satisfactorily.

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 am

thanks for the reply. i will go with bank stmt ,payslips and letter from bank and employer.
Suresh S