ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

India Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKTier1March
Newly Registered

India Bank Statements

Post by UKTier1March » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi, my Indian salary is with Kotak Mahindra bank. And they have an online facility to generate the bank statement in the form of a pdf file with the Company logo and address.

I would like to know if a printout of this pdf statement would be sufficient to submit as an evidence towards my earnings
or
do I need to get the printouts stamped and signed from the back ? The issue is the bank has declined to do this and they would only provide me with an attested dot matrix prinouts.

Could someone please help me out by clarifying this ?

Thanks in advance.

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: India Bank Statements

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 am

UKTier1March wrote:Hi, my Indian salary is with Kotak Mahindra bank. And they have an online facility to generate the bank statement in the form of a pdf file with the Company logo and address.

I would like to know if a printout of this pdf statement would be sufficient to submit as an evidence towards my earnings
or
do I need to get the printouts stamped and signed from the back ? The issue is the bank has declined to do this and they would only provide me with an attested dot matrix prinouts.

Could someone please help me out by clarifying this ?

Thanks in advance.

Anything other than original bank staments needs to be stamped .

You need to convice bank to stamp .

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:46 am

Dot matrix print outs are fine. but there should be a bank logo on the dotmatrix printouts as well.
It doesnot matter if you give B/W dotmatrix printout ar coloured PDF printout. If it is not on the bank stationary(PDF Printout), it should be stamped from bank.

UKTier1March
Newly Registered

Post by UKTier1March » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 am

Hi Mahesh and Vineet,

Thanks alot for your replies. The bank is refusing to sign the docs. Have requested thro CS for statements to be sent from the Mumbai branch which will be as per the required format. But still it hasnt arrived even though its more than 10 days. So just keeping fingers crossed. Hope everything falls in place.

Thanks again.

suds19

Re: India Bank Statements

Post by suds19 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

UKTier1March wrote:The issue is the bank has declined to do this and they would only provide me with an attested dot matrix prinouts
Take color printouts of your PDF statement and get it signed & stamped by Kotak bank. Talk to Branch Manager if they refuse. If the Salary Account arrangement is through your company, then speak to the Kotak Representative dedicated for your company.

I had done the same wherein I had taken color printouts of my HDFC PDF statements and got it stamped & signed by nearest branch (not even my home branch). They were quite happy to do it.

UKTier1March
Newly Registered

Post by UKTier1March » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 am

Hi sudz19,
thanks for your reply. I have checked with the bank rep in my company. He said that he needs to talk to his manager and then will get back to me on if he can get this done...