ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Formal payslip and UK payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jerrin

Formal payslip and UK payslip

Post by jerrin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier-1 visa soon. Please help me on my query as soon as possible.

In the earnings attribute section, I am planning to show payslips and bank statement as the source of earnings. I have worked in UK for 6 months in the last 12 months period. And I received payslips on regular UK payslip papers(You can find the samples on different websites http://www.payslipsplus.co.uk/images/Pa ... e-Plus.jpg). But It doesnt have any stamp or signature.

Can I submit those payslips as the evidence of my earnings without stamp and signature? Since I am in India now, I wont be able to get the stamp.

Please advice

Thanks,
Jerrin.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Formal payslip and UK payslip

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi Jerrin,

I am affraid you can do use this as it is. Online payslips needs to be stamped and signed by your employer. You can get the stamped and signed from your Company's Indian Office.HR guys at Indian office should be able to cross check the payslip and should be able to stamp/sign it.
jerrin wrote: Can I submit those payslips as the evidence of my earnings without stamp and signature? Since I am in India now, I wont be able to get the stamp.

Tier1_Bristol

Re: Formal payslip and UK payslip

Post by Tier1_Bristol » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

jerrin wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier-1 visa soon. Please help me on my query as soon as possible.

In the earnings attribute section, I am planning to show payslips and bank statement as the source of earnings. I have worked in UK for 6 months in the last 12 months period. And I received payslips on regular UK payslip papers(You can find the samples on different websites http://www.payslipsplus.co.uk/images/Pa ... e-Plus.jpg). But It doesnt have any stamp or signature.

Can I submit those payslips as the evidence of my earnings without stamp and signature? Since I am in India now, I wont be able to get the stamp.

Please advice

Thanks,
Jerrin.
Hi Jerrin,

That's absolutely fine. As long as it is regular UK payslips,it should be okay.

All the very best

Cheers
Gita
Last edited by Tier1_Bristol on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

But it is not a online copy. And it is a formal payslip issued in UK. I received it by post. When I checked with indian HR, they said, they are not authorized to sign it.

Guideline says, formal payslips can be submitted as it is. But I couldnt find the definition of formal payslips anywhere. Please share your thoughts.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Sorry Jerrin, I thought it is an online payslips provided to you on third party website by your employer.

Since you have received this hardcopy from your employer, this should be fine. Even I have the same payslips and applied with it.
jerrin wrote:But it is not a online copy. And it is a formal payslip issued in UK. I received it by post. When I checked with indian HR, they said, they are not authorized to sign it.

Guideline says, formal payslips can be submitted as it is. But I couldnt find the definition of formal payslips anywhere. Please share your thoughts.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Jerrin.