ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls help me on proof of earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweetpeaches
Newly Registered

Post by sweetpeaches » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 am

I really appreciate if anyone could help me and give me some advice.

My husband is planning for Tier 1 application, and we don't know what can be used as earning proof since my husband worked freelance for the first few months from Jan 2008-June2008.

His clients included individuals and companies. So will it be accepted if we asked those people to write letters stating that my husband worked for them? We can also provide bank record but how can we prove that this money is earnings?

Thx a lot!

teeina
Newly Registered

Re: Pls help me on proof of earning

Post by teeina » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:59 am

sweetpeaches wrote:I really appreciate if anyone could help me and give me some advice.

My husband is planning for Tier 1 application, and we don't know what can be used as earning proof since my husband worked freelance for the first few months from Jan 2008-June2008.

His clients included individuals and companies. So will it be accepted if we asked those people to write letters stating that my husband worked for them? We can also provide bank record but how can we prove that this money is earnings?

Thx a lot!
Hi! letter stating that your husband has worked for them plus it is ver important that he should get some proof for the mode of payment, stating that he has been paid so and so , on so and so dates.... plus bank statement showing the exact amount credited on the exact dates... and tax document...

so to be precise:

Salary letter
Bank statement or Tax document... :)

ukk

Post by ukk » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:29 am

hi

I am in same boat

could you advice me on letter from CA as well as company what should
we ask them to write. More over I got some cash payment so would it be ok to have tax document and letter from company .

regards

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Pls help me on proof of earning

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Presuming your husband worked for himself (by his pvt ltd company), he can show proof of earning in the form of dividend vouchers,invoices,letter from Accountants.

But if your husband worked in some other setup (other than pvt ltd. company) please mention the details.
sweetpeaches wrote:My husband is planning for Tier 1 application, and we don't know what can be used as earning proof since my husband worked freelance for the first few months from Jan 2008-June2008.

ukk

Post by ukk » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:35 pm

hi

would you mind to advice for self employed one

what we should we say in form as self employed or contractor ,which is

better

regrds