ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK allowance pay slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKTier1March
Newly Registered

UK allowance pay slips

Post by UKTier1March » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi, Iam in UK for the last 21 months on work permit and would like to claim points for my earnings in UK while applying for tier 1 next week. My UK payslip only shows the allowance thats credited to my account, as 'Total Pay' and there is no Gross pay as well as the tax break ups shown in the pay slip. To claim points, Iam only using my 'Total Pay' amount anyways.

So would it be an issue that my UK payslips doesnt show the Gross and the tax components even though Iam using only the net pay(Total Pay as in Payslip ) to claim points ?

Could somebody please clarify this ?

Thanks in advance

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: UK allowance pay slips

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi UKTier1March

This should be fine as long as your payslips are authentic and HO can verify them with your employer. I have used the similar payslips for my Initial Application.

So would it be an issue that my UK payslips doesnt show the Gross and the tax components even though Iam using only the net pay(Total Pay as in Payslip ) to claim points ?

UKTier1March
Newly Registered

Post by UKTier1March » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

HI Chetanojha,

Thank you very much for your reply.