ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 from UK - plz help (doubts)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Surya_0101
Newly Registered

Tier-1 from UK - plz help (doubts)

Post by Surya_0101 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:42 am

Hi,
First of all, kudos to the owners of this forum.

I am in Uk on a work permit from an indian comoany,
I'll be applying for tier-1 soon. please clarify my doubts:

1. I get Indian salary and UK allowance. Indian salary goes into bank-X (India)and UK Salary into Bank-Y (UK). For past earnings evidence, I'll submit my Indian payslips and UK allowance slips. As a corroborative evidence, I should also submit my bank statements. So, should I be submitting my Bank-X and bank-Y statements also? Can I submit Form16 and statements for Bank-Y?

2. Anyone from TCS who got tier-1 visa recently, I'll be grateful if you can PM me your contacts.

thanks in advance

-Surya

Surya_0101
Newly Registered

One more question

Post by Surya_0101 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Can I use only my allowance for claiming previous earnings? Is it a must to include my Indian salary as well?

Please clarify.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 pm

hi Surya,
will your allowance alone fetch you the required points?
even if the answer is yes i would suggest you to declare you Indian earnings as well.

Also,
I think you can use tax returns or form 16 but you need to take care of teh entire duration of the claim period i.e. your claim period should be 01april08 to 31march09 .
:-)

Surya_0101
Newly Registered

Post by Surya_0101 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi Aspirant09,
Thanks for the reply. I can declare my indian income also. But the problem is with getting the bank statements stamped. My account is with SBI in India :(

Is it okay if I just declare my Indian salary but claim points only for allowance?

Please let me know

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:13 pm

hi, i think if you declare the Indian slary you should support that with bank satements.
SBI should give u your bank statements , stamp should not be required as long as the statement is on Bank stationary.
:-)