ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A couple of Question about EEA Family Permit....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ciaramc

A couple of Question about EEA Family Permit....

Post by ciaramc » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 am

Help....

Where exactly online can I find the form to fill in for the Family Permit???
I just read the following paragraph....and have decided I would like to try to see can we get the FP for my husband ???

EUN2.2 Where can an EEA family permit be issued?

EEA family permits may be obtained from any visa issuing post. It is not necessary for an applicant to be lawfully or normally resident in the country to apply.

At present we are awaiting the out of our appeal in Italy....against the decision not to issue my hubby with a RC....as I'll be finishing work in a month or so....I would like to try to get the permit for my husband to come to the UK with me!

What do you think??? Advise??

lonelywife
Newly Registered

Post by lonelywife » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:28 am

Ciao ciaramc,

If you look at Richard66 'Worldbridge -service with a scowl' posting and his other threads you might find some help. He applied for a FP in Rome and really knows his stuff.

Hope this helps.

P.S. My hubby's application is still 'With courier'...argh! But Richard66 advised me that it should take 3 days so we should hear by tomorrow at the latest - we hope!