ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

Date confusion

Post by golu » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm

hi All,

I am planning to apply for tier 1 extension from HSMP in first week of april and really getting confused about dates and other timelines.
can you please help me with the following:

1. My offical statement that will come thru post for my maintenance fund account will be until 31st march, and i will be applying on 7th april, will it be a issue for the 7 days statement missing ?

2. My bank statement that has my salary credited comes out on 15th and clearly for march salary i wont be able to get it on time, so will it be okay if I get it printed on bank stationary? can that be counted as official earning proof ?

Tier1_Bristol

Re: Date confusion

Post by Tier1_Bristol » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 pm

golu wrote:hi All,

I am planning to apply for tier 1 extension from HSMP in first week of april and really getting confused about dates and other timelines.
can you please help me with the following:

1. My offical statement that will come thru post for my maintenance fund account will be until 31st march, and i will be applying on 7th april, will it be a issue for the 7 days statement missing ?

2. My bank statement that has my salary credited comes out on 15th and clearly for march salary i wont be able to get it on time, so will it be okay if I get it printed on bank stationary? can that be counted as official earning proof ?
1. No, it wont be an issue
2.Yes. It should be fine. Ensure that you mention that in a covering letter.