ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN DEPENDENT WORK AFTER THE APRIL 1 RULE CHANGE??!?!?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ohio_Fireblade
Newly Registered

CAN DEPENDENT WORK AFTER THE APRIL 1 RULE CHANGE??!?!?

Post by Ohio_Fireblade » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi,
I need some help in the form of information. I am planning to apply for my wife very soon and I am planning to apply once she gets the visa.
But I heard news tat the dependent will not be alowed to work freely as before. Kindly help.

Thanks

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Where did you hear this news? Can you please post the link?

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: CAN DEPENDENT WORK AFTER THE APRIL 1 RULE CHANGE??!?!?

Post by Ben » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am

Ohio_Fireblade wrote:Hi,
I need some help in the form of information. I am planning to apply for my wife very soon and I am planning to apply once she gets the visa.
But I heard news tat the dependent will not be alowed to work freely as before. Kindly help.

Thanks
How does one go about applying for a wife?

:lol:

Ohio_Fireblade
Newly Registered

Post by Ohio_Fireblade » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 am

What do you want to know?? Do you wanna know exactly how I am going to prepare the documents and other arrangements for my wife's application????

If you can help with any answers to what I asked please be my guest, else do not waste my time and others time by showcasing your grammatical skills here. Thanks.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 am

Ohio think Benifa....was joking...take a chill pill!

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:58 am

Relax Ohio - I was joking. I know you're probably not really applying for your wife.

I'm guess that you're probably intending to apply for some kind of document, or permission, for your wife, once she gets a visa. Right?

But you haven't mentioned what it is you intend on applying for. All you've said is, "I am planning to apply for my wife very soon and I am planning to apply once she gets the visa."

So, what are you planning to apply for?

While you're at it, where in the world are you, what's your nationality, and what's your wife nationality?

Ohio_Fireblade
Newly Registered

Post by Ohio_Fireblade » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey sorry about that! May be I was in drugs!!
I was talking about Tier 1 visa. I forgot that I was out of the Tier 1 topic and was in the general topic area.

I just wanted to know whether it will be of any problem for the dependents of Tier 1 to work, if entered the UK after the April 1st rule change.

Took a chill pill...... 8)

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 pm

No decision has been taken so far on Dependents.

If recession continues like as it then I am expecting next time HO might restrict dependents from working. But as of now nothing is there to worry about it. April changes do not have any bearing on Dependents.