ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fast Track or Urgent Treatment form for EC from Home Country

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitcher

Fast Track or Urgent Treatment form for EC from Home Country

Post by stitcher » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:24 pm

Hi all,

I got my HSMP approved but as I dont have Masters Degree I am flying to my home country (Delhi, India) for EC.
As I need to come back within 2 weeks I am wondering is there any way I can request the British High Commission for Fast Track or Urgent Treatment. I have heard that the interview date along with your medical takes around 2-3 weeks.

Currently I am studying MBA, if I mention that I will be missing my classes will that help to put my case in fast track or will they say why you bothered about your MBA classes when you are going for HSMP ??

Please suggest
regards

Junior0300

inconclusive

Post by Junior0300 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:46 am

You have answered your question already

No one can further explain this... it all depends on your case worker who will process your case there

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:19 pm

Hiya

Try to contact the embassy or consulate and try to tell them your case and request them very politely to consider your application on urgent basis. There is no harm in giving them a call and requesting an urgent treatment.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:39 am

Hi Stitcher,

I don't knwo where you got this information about time taken to grant EC. Its of course not 2-3 weeks. Its hardly 2-4 days, if u apply at VFS in a city like mine, where ther eis no embassy, but in Delhi u can go personally to embassy and appear for the interview (if needed) adn you'll get the VISA very same or next day.

I haven't still heard of any case which took more than a week to get VISA in India (on HSMP).

So, hope for the best....