ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependant - Rejected - 320 7(a) - help pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsmp_sachin
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Dependant - Rejected - 320 7(a) - help pls

Post by hsmp_sachin » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 am

Hi guys,

i got tier-1 in Jan 2009 and my visa effective from April 2009. now my wife's Tier-1 got rejected with 320(7a). i want to appeal. could you all pls spare some time answer the below questions:

1. Since i am also in India, can i appoint any solicitor for this appeal?
2. Since the reason is 320(7a), we are allowed to submit any additional documentation. can i submit an affidavit(there was difference in name of my wife's passport and marriage certificate)?
3. Along with AIT-2 form, do we need to submit the original documentation which we have submitted along with the application?
4. Any other documents should be attached with AIT-2 form??

Any one of you guys appealed from India, kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance
Sachin

abby85
Newly Registered

Post by abby85 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm

hi sachin,

i am in a same situation like u. my visa (PSW) is also been rejected in a same corridor of 320 (7a) nt very sure abt it but yes u can hire a solicitor for it. as for me i have neglected the administrative review option and have planned to re apply as a fresh application after 3 months.

do keep me updated abt urself... coz may b i'll get sum advice from u too!!

thnks & regards,
abby