ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal won but no reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahg4u
Newly Registered

Appeal won but no reply

Post by shahg4u » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

i have won appeal in uk ,judge gave decision in my favour on 6th feb 2009
and received letter about the decision from AIT / HO on 17 feb 2009 .
my solicitor faxed me the decision letter but i have not got any call from British High Commission Islamabd.
how long it takes to have a call from British High Commission Islamabd and whom should i contact about it in pakistan..British High Commission or VAC.
please guide me.thank u...

mna8

HI

Post by mna8 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 am

Hi,

I read your post and my friend also from Pakistan won appeal on the 13th Feb, 2009 and got the decision on 20th Feb., 2009. WhaT he told me that after that decsion you have to wait for 28 days which gives chance to HO for appeal but in your and his case the time already past. Officially BHC can reply in 6 weeks to send you a call letter but it is upto them when they send this call letter. Keep us posted with your progress and I will keep you posted with our progress.

Thanks
mna

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 am

Hi

Well you have to wait about 2-4 month before you get a letter from BHC. Once you get that letter than you can submitt your passport to Gerrys with that letter. Now for you, its just waiting game, keep patience and enjoy...
Thinking low is crime....

shahg4u
Newly Registered

Post by shahg4u » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 pm

ok it means i have to wait..
i want to ask is it possible that after 28 days of objectionable period the British High Commission Islamabad can challenge the judge decision or refuse the visa ?

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 pm

In most of the cases BHC does not challange the decision. So dont worry, you would be ok, inshallah.
shahg4u wrote:ok it means i have to wait..
i want to ask is it possible that after 28 days of objectionable period the British High Commission Islamabad can challenge the judge decision or refuse the visa ?
Thinking low is crime....

shahg4u
Newly Registered

Post by shahg4u » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 am

THANKS to ALMIGHTY ALLAH i have got letter from British High Commission
stating to submit passport and mention when i will go and how long i will be staying in uk :D :D

softlogic20

Congerts Shahg4u

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Congerts Shahg4u :)
i am so happy for you, so what other docs they required from you other than Passport? what was your visa category ?
i am also waiting for letter from BHC now a days and lets see when i get it. do you or any body in teh forum have any idea if BHC do verification again like bank statments etc or after allowed apeal they just stamp the passport?

PLease comment,
Thanks
Kash