ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ CLEAR ME REGARDING FUNDS REQUIRMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuliprose
Member of Standing

PLZ CLEAR ME REGARDING FUNDS REQUIRMENT

Post by tuliprose » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 am

Hello everyone, as everybody knows about new changes coming in for Tier 1 General and PSW.

This info is for my friend: He got PGD from Queen Marry University and working full time as .Net programmer. Just wanted to know about maintenance funds requirements.

His £800 balance starts from 31st Dec, 2008. Would somebody please make it clear that when exactly his 3 months complete??

Will it be on 30th March OR 31st March?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: PLZ CLEAR ME REGARDING FUNDS REQUIRMENT

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

tuliprose wrote:Hello everyone, as everybody knows about new changes coming in for Tier 1 General and PSW.

This info is for my friend: He got PGD from Queen Marry University and working full time as .Net programmer. Just wanted to know about maintenance funds requirements.

His £800 balance starts from 31st Dec, 2008. Would somebody please make it clear that when exactly his 3 months complete??

Will it be on 30th March OR 31st March?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks.
If 1st Jan09 - 31st Mar 09 is considered as 3months...

than why not 31st Dec 08 - 30th March 09??

YES this should be fine... And Yes your friend can use these dates as 3months period for Maintenance..

But PLEASE make sure proper evidence of Bank statements for the above dates is submitted and also PLEASE mention the dates you want the HO caseworker to take into consideration as Maintenance funds period..

I remmeber one member who messed up this by 1day and mis-understanding of dates and missing to mention the dates.. has cost her/his application..

GOod luck
* If somebody differs on this PLEASE revert back -no offence/defence.. letz share/help...

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: PLZ CLEAR ME REGARDING FUNDS REQUIRMENT

Post by tuliprose » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Its clear now. Thanks alot Sir.