ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 exten Maintenance and Where to send dependents forms?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tipu20

Tier 1 exten Maintenance and Where to send dependents forms?

Post by tipu20 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi All,

I have tried to search the forum for the following answers but could not find it may be i have not searched hard :(

1- Where to send the dependents forms ? Does it need to go along with main applicant's application in same envelope ?

2- Can main applicant attach photocopies of bank statments for maintenance fund with dependents application and orignal with his own application when applying at same time & mention in cover letter?

3- Do i need to provide marriage certificate as proof of relationship for spouse who is already in UK as my dependent ?

Has anyone does the above and did not send the marriage certificate?

Regards,
Tipu

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 exten Maintenance and Where to send dependents fo

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm

1. If your dependets are applying same time with you, then include their forms in the same envelop.

2. You dont need to attach photcopies of bankstatements. One set of orginal bankstatments with main applicant is enough. You can mention it in the cover letter, which statement you are using for maintenance or income evidence.

3. Yes, provide original marriage certificate, if you are applying with your dependent.

I am waiting for my decision for extention and I did sent marriage certificate.

tipu20 wrote:Hi All,

I have tried to search the forum for the following answers but could not find it may be i have not searched hard :(

1- Where to send the dependents forms ? Does it need to go along with main applicant's application in same envelope ?

2- Can main applicant attach photocopies of bank statments for maintenance fund with dependents application and orignal with his own application when applying at same time & mention in cover letter?

3- Do i need to provide marriage certificate as proof of relationship for spouse who is already in UK as my dependent ?

Has anyone does the above and did not send the marriage certificate?

Regards,
Tipu
Thinking low is crime....

tipu20

Post by tipu20 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi

Thank you very much for the information, Did you mentioned that your wife name was changed after marriage if it did ?

As my wife name is changed after marriage but when applying for EC i did not mention her old name.

Do we must mention it ? i think you have to mention only if you are providing some evidence which have your/her old name e.g degree etc..

but marraige certificate have the old name of the wife so i have mentioned the old name also.

Regards,
Tipu