ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application form doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssuresh83

Tier 1 Application form doubts

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 am

in VAF 9 form

Part 4 Your contact details Read Guidance notes,
4 .1 Your full residential address and postal code
4.5 Contact details if different from above

I am currently residing in bangalore but i am applying in VFS Chennai .so can i give my chennai address in 4.1 and office address in 4.5

PART 5a

5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are travelling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.
(If single go to 5.6) Put a cross (x) in the relevant box

1)YES 2)NO 3)Not applicable

I am single not married.which one i have to choose.

in PBS appendix form

4.11 Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation provided, that will assist the Entry Clearance Officer in their consideration of the earnings being claimed

do i need to enter bank manager contact and my finance manager contacts in this small box. and what proofs i have attached.since my itr form covers only one month, is it relevant to mention in this box.

4.7 Please specify start and end dates of the period for which you are claiming previous earnings
as i am showing payslips from current employer for 12 months period., is it ok to fill only one row as below
START 01/03/08 END 28/02/09

4.8 Earnings Table - You should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, you should enter each source separately. The electronic Self-Assessment Points Calculator will explain the purpose of the fields below.

and can i fill only one row for the 4.8 as below as i am going to show evidence from one employer as shown below
EVOL SYSTEMS INDIA RUPEES 600000 YES 47000 YES

please let me know your response as soon as possible as i am submittin tomorrow.
Suresh S

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:12 pm

somebody please help me out
Suresh S

cutevedha
Newly Registered

Post by cutevedha » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

Hi. I too got the same issue. Kindly help me out if your get the solution