ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions AIT Judge asks at hearing?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Victory
Newly Registered

Questions AIT Judge asks at hearing?

Post by Victory » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello

I'm facing the hearing soon and I think this topic will be useful for me and for others who will have oral hearing.

Please share any experience u have while being at the hearing:

1) What questions u have been asked

2) Have u had a possibility to give yr own talk (I mean to present yrself, describe the case, explain crucial issues etc)

4) What was the reaction of the respondent, did he/she try to accuse

3) How much time did a hearing take

And other information u may know as for instance what is better to put on for the hearing etc

All information is highly appreciated

Thank u[/b]

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Guys please share yr experience we need to exchange knowledge to present ourselves at hearings better

As from my side I'll update my court experience coming soon

Please reply

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Victory wrote:Guys please share yr experience we need to exchange knowledge to present ourselves at hearings better

Please reply
Victory when is your hearing date? and what was the refusal at the first place?

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 pm

jack199 wrote:
Victory wrote:Guys please share yr experience we need to exchange knowledge to present ourselves at hearings better

Please reply
Victory when is your hearing date? and what was the refusal at the first place?
Oh its on Monday. Refusal on the ground of maintenance, common ground these days :)

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:48 pm

and have you had the required amount in your account ALL THE TIME 3 months prior to submitting your application? what did the refusal exactally stats?

All the best mate i am in the same boat as you, so please keep posting and i will definatly share my experience with rest of the forum

ALL THE BEST MATE

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 pm

jack199 wrote:and have you had the required amount in your account ALL THE TIME 3 months prior to submitting your application? what did the refusal exactally stats?

All the best mate i am in the same boat as you, so please keep posting and i will definatly share my experience with rest of the forum

ALL THE BEST MATE
Thx mate! Yup, I had 800 all 3 months and till now, so I hope a judge will be with common sense.
I'll update

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Victory wrote:
jack199 wrote:and have you had the required amount in your account ALL THE TIME 3 months prior to submitting your application? what did the refusal exactally stats?

ALL THE BEST MATE
Thx mate! Yup, I had 800 all 3 months and till now, so I hope a judge will be with common sense.
I'll update
so if you had 800 ALL THE TIME 3 months then why they refused your initial application?

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 pm

jack199 wrote:
Victory wrote:

ALL THE BEST MATE
I'll update
so if you had 800 ALL THE TIME 3 months then why they refused your initial application?
Its because of the format of my statement, if interested have a look at http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=35203

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Victory

My prayers are with you, i am sure you will WIN the appeal.

My Refusal was a Case worker error as well if intrested then please follow this link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

ALL THE BEST MATE and keep posting

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Thank u :)

I've seen yr post, to my mind yr case is straight forward, all the best to u as well!

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Victory wrote:Thank u :)

I've seen yr post, to my mind yr case is straight forward, all the best to u as well!
I wish you all the best mate and i am sure that you will WIN your appeal.

Keep posting

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Questions AIT Judge asks at hearing?

Post by jack199 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Victory wrote:Hello

I'm facing the hearing soon and I think this topic will be useful for me and for others who will have oral hearing.

2) Have u had a possibility to give yr own talk (I mean to present yrself, describe the case, explain crucial issues etc)

And other information u may know as for instance what is better to put on for the hearing etc

Thank u[/b]
Guys please share your experience of AIT appeal hearing on the HEARING DAY.

All comments would be really appreciated

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:48 pm

jack199 wrote:

Thank u[/b]

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm

jack199 wrote:
jack199 wrote:

Thank u[/b]

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

jack199 wrote:
jack199 wrote:
jack199 wrote:

Thank u[/b]

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello

Thank u[/b]

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 pm

jack199 wrote:Hello

Thank u[/b]

A

my experience.

Post by A » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Hello,

I've only just seen this posting but since Victory's hearing has now already come and gone, I guess what I have to share is of no use to him/her. However, I understand that you, jack199 and possibly others, may be interested in hearing my experience of my AIT hearing, which was in Jan this year.

Firstly, my application was rejected based on the legitimacy of my PGDip so nothing to do with Maintenance as yours, jack199 is, so any qns on my case related to educational qualifications I had.

Also, I had a representative so he did most of the talking, however the judge did directly ask me one question, which was in relation to my undergraduate studies (which, actually, is completely irrelevant to my application but anyway).

My hearing was no longer than about 5 minutes and was very straightforward. The judge basically implied that the HO decision to reject had been ridiculous and so he allowed my appeal.

Also, the HO did not even show up to my hearing so there was no actual respondent!!

The only other info I have is that many people have the same hearing time and date so you go into the court room with all the other cases so you may have to sit through other ppl's cases before yours is called so depending on where your case is in the order of the day, you may be able to go quite quickly or you may have to wait a few hours to be heard.

I hope that helps someone.

A.

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: my experience.

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

A wrote:Hello,

I've only just seen this posting but since......................

A.
Thanks for the info mate :)

khan11
Newly Registered

Re: my experience.

Post by khan11 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

• [quote="A"]Hello,

I've only just seen this posting but ...............
A very positive sign and reply, becuase most of the posts I read so far are scary. People are digging very deep into laws and interpretation. I am not saying they are wrong but by looking at the experience of "A member" it seems that there is a possibility where the case can go smoothly and calmly without any cross arguments.