ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new twist to CCL scum

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phoenix777

new twist to CCL scum

Post by phoenix777 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

not me,

some one named .......... kpong.........

hi....i got PSW from Cambridge College of Learning in november for 2 years...but just a few days back i have been called for an interview with the HO on the grounds of checking for fraud qualification with CCL. I have to face the interview soon. what should I expect to happen . if they think that my qualification is a fake one will they deport me immediately.on what grounds will i be able to appeal.?will i even be given the chance to appeal at all....please replies wanted ASAP..MANY THANKS.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 am

My advise is dont panic. be honest.
you know you havent done anything wrong so dont get nervous in the interview and talk to it in the end!!
if they are not convinced then there are measures in law and as far as you are honest and right then you will not have any problem

all the best

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Explain that you took admission in GOOD FAITH. use this words...in good faith. Even though if you had known the reality about the college :P ....dont ever make any statement in the interview that HO may think you knew before hand....

Acting in good faith believing something is correct or legal is not wrong evn if in reality it is illegal. Ask yourself what questions HO might ask you and prepare answers by writing on a sheet of paper.....sounds stupid but this will help u answer HOs question confidently rather than looking dumb and blank.

All the best

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 pm

to phoenix,
when is ur interview? did u get a call or a letter from HO?

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:31 pm

pakipower1 wrote:to phoenix,
when is ur interview? did u get a call or a letter from HO?
  • hey, it's not me. I have seen in another forum named ukresident.com.
    someone post this. I just let u know guys. go there and contact him. he can let u know exactly what happened.

check this thread.... college staff being investigated for psw fraud

name is kpong

thanks