ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MBA COLLEGE VALIDATION QUERY

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rubi007
Newly Registered

MBA COLLEGE VALIDATION QUERY

Post by rubi007 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Can anybody tell me that MBA From IIPM(Indian Institute of Planning and Mnagament) is valid for Tier 1??

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Why dont you check yourself on the points calculator on UKBA website.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

rubi007
Newly Registered

Post by rubi007 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:52 pm

wELL I ALREADY CHECKED BUT ITS NOT THERE, SO I M ASKING TO ALL PEOPLE, IF SMBODY HAS APPLIED FROM THIS COL....

gUIDE ME IF U HAVE KNOWLEDGE

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 pm

rubi007 wrote:wELL I ALREADY CHECKED BUT ITS NOT THERE, SO I M ASKING TO ALL PEOPLE, IF SMBODY HAS APPLIED FROM THIS COL....

gUIDE ME IF U HAVE KNOWLEDGE
Cant help you in that case then. However, HO relies upon a list provided NARIC. Based on my earlier exchange of communication with NARIC, I understand that they would not treat any foreign degree as being comparable to UK Bachelors/ Masters unless the same is recognised by its counterpart in the foreign country. In case of India it is UGC for higher education and AICTE for Management & Technical courses. I doubt that IIPM degree is recognised by AICTE.

It would be good to hear from those who hold this degree and have got a letter of comparability from NARIC.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer