ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of Application (Tier 1) within UK?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vmalik
Newly Registered

Date of Application (Tier 1) within UK?

Post by vmalik » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm

As the Tier 1 rules are getting changed from 31 March, 2009, I am just wondering if I submit my application on 30th March to UK Post office (not courier) then is it right to say that my application would be based on current rules (i.e. the one which requires Bachelor of degree)?

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 pm

as per the guidelines, it seems to be considering the royal mail postal date as the date of application. I believe, your envelope would have the postal stamp of 30th march, so no matter when it reaches the home office, ideally they should be considering the application as per the rules applicable on date of application viz. is 30th march.

muruga14
Newly Registered

Re: Date of Application (Tier 1) within UK?

Post by muruga14 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 am

vmalik wrote:As the Tier 1 rules are getting changed from 31 March, 2009, I am just wondering if I submit my application on 30th March to UK Post office (not courier) then is it right to say that my application would be based on current rules (i.e. the one which requires Bachelor of degree)?
to be on saferside submit the application earlier so it reaches by march 30th.