ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP VISA INCOME PROOF PLS HELP.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samfrmleeds
Newly Registered

HSMP VISA INCOME PROOF PLS HELP.

Post by samfrmleeds » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:40 pm

I want to apply for HSMP TIER-1 I am here in U.K as a workpermit holder dependant. I am earning £21000/per annum with university and they pay me direct into my bank so for this i have got both evidence like bank statment and salary slip.

But i also work sat/sun Weekends in a restaurant where they give me cash with weekly salary slip i am also paying tax on this its just they are not paying me into my bank account they pay me cash on hand every week with payslip. so pls help me what other evidence i have to provide in this case as i have got payslip but no bank statment which shows my weekend jobs pay entry on it.

thanks
sam

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP VISA INCOME PROOF PLS HELP.

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 am

You can use the following:

1. University: Payslip+Bank statement.
2. Restaurant: Payslip+Letter from Employer saying you have been paid.

This should be fine.
samfrmleeds wrote:I want to apply for HSMP TIER-1 I am here in U.K as a workpermit holder dependant. I am earning £21000/per annum with university and they pay me direct into my bank so for this i have got both evidence like bank statment and salary slip.

But i also work sat/sun Weekends in a restaurant where they give me cash with weekly salary slip i am also paying tax on this its just they are not paying me into my bank account they pay me cash on hand every week with payslip. so pls help me what other evidence i have to provide in this case as i have got payslip but no bank statment which shows my weekend jobs pay entry on it.

thanks
sam

samfrmleeds
Newly Registered

Post by samfrmleeds » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:00 am

MANY THANKS. GOD BLESS YOU, MATE.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am

Please seek advice from other senior members as well, as you would need evidence from two sources. I reckon payslips and letter are from only one source.

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 am

[red] On a WP you can only work for 20 hrs extra in the SAME field[/red]

I believe you should not show this income of working in a shop. HO is nowadays rejecting visa for very small issues.

Show something that is related to your field. Also read your WP docs regarding nature of job you ccan do apart from main job.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 am

vagabond4life wrote:[red] On a WP you can only work for 20 hrs extra in the SAME field[/red]

I believe you should not show this income of working in a shop. HO is nowadays rejecting visa for very small issues.

Show something that is related to your field. Also read your WP docs regarding nature of job you ccan do apart from main job.

I think , he said , he is on WP dependent visa, not WP.

samfrmleeds
Newly Registered

Post by samfrmleeds » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

yes you are right I am on WORKPERMIT HOLDER DEPENDANT.

PLS REPLY

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Didn't see the dependant part 8)

Not sure of restrictions on work by dependant...better to check the docs u received at the time of getting the visa....just to be on safer side.