ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contractor - Accountant's Letter Sample Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

varshaa.kk
Newly Registered

Contractor - Accountant's Letter Sample Required

Post by varshaa.kk » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I am varsha from bangalore,I will be applying for tier 1 General UK next week.I dont have the accountant's letter sample with me.I am applying as a contractor.Can anyone mail me the letter ASAP please? i am badly in need of it.Is it also possible to mail me the remaining supporting documents if you guy's have no problem sharing? That would be really great.Awaiting for a reply eagerly.
My e-mail ID is varshaa.kk@gmail.com.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Better check the guidance and get your accountant to put all these details (if not more) on the letter. Template/format of the letter is your accountant's descretion.

paperwork

Post by paperwork » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm

hi varsha,
I have tried asking for questions in same respect i.e. hsmp as contractor but havnt ever received any feedback.

I have made one for myself ....
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

I dont know if this is any good. But I guess it has the information it requires. I will go with this. I am not sure if one should also give the detail breakdown of EXPENDITURE (i.e. profit and loss account) or just give a total sum of expenditure.

Accountants don't really know what to write i guess. they are just going for one standard letter.

Share ur letter if u get one.
Good luck.

Cheers!