ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Today - plzz verfiy the document list & small q

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

Applying Today - plzz verfiy the document list & small q

Post by destiniation_london » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:59 am

Well, its time to apply for the Tier 1 application. This is my final list of documents arranged in the specified order:

Covering Letter
Self -Assessment sheet printout
Index Page

Appendix A - Main Application Form
Appendix B - Original Passport (for Age) - 20 points
Appendix C - Original Degree Certificate (for Qualification) - 30 points - qualification can be found in ukba calculator.
Appendix D - Salary Slips
Bank Statements (for previous earnings) - 35 points
Appendix E - Additional certificate from university for English - 10 points
Appendix F - 3 months bank statements ( i have submitted statements for both of my 2 accounts in HSBC, both have a balance above 800£ in the last 3 months)

I have put all the evidences in a transparent plastic file and put it in a file separated by divider pages.

Guys, Can you all please verify if everything looks ok to you all.

One thing, that i am a bit confused is as the main application form is of around 70 pages, should i print only the sections applicable to me.. for e.g. mine is only initial application, so can i not print form pages related to extensions (page 36-50) & as well help text pages at the front and end.

Thanks a lot to you all guys. This forum is absolutely knowledge base.

IshaK19

Re: Applying Today - plzz verfiy the document list & sma

Post by IshaK19 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am

destiniation_london wrote:Well, its time to apply for the Tier 1 application. This is my final list of documents arranged in the specified order:

Covering Letter
Self -Assessment sheet printout
Index Page

Appendix A - Main Application Form
Appendix B - Original Passport (for Age) - 20 points
Appendix C - Original Degree Certificate (for Qualification) - 30 points - qualification can be found in ukba calculator.
Appendix D - Salary Slips
Bank Statements (for previous earnings) - 35 points
Appendix E - Additional certificate from university for English - 10 points
Appendix F - 3 months bank statements ( i have submitted statements for both of my 2 accounts in HSBC, both have a balance above 800£ in the last 3 months)

I have put all the evidences in a transparent plastic file and put it in a file separated by divider pages.

Guys, Can you all please verify if everything looks ok to you all.

One thing, that i am a bit confused is as the main application form is of around 70 pages, should i print only the sections applicable to me.. for e.g. mine is only initial application, so can i not print form pages related to extensions (page 36-50) & as well help text pages at the front and end.

Thanks a lot to you all guys. This forum is absolutely knowledge base.
The cover letter looks OK to me. Go ahead. Good Luck. However when I applied my application I attached all the pages of application form and marked the non relevant sections as NA.

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 am

I believe for age points you need to give birth certificate.so add that.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 am

i dont think birth certificate is required as age has to be verified by passport.
All the best !
:-)

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am

ssoct98@hotmail.com wrote:I believe for age points you need to give birth certificate.so add that.
That is not true. The original passport alone should be sufficient for this purpose.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 am

ssoct98@hotmail.com wrote:I believe for age points you need to give birth certificate.so add that.
Apologies - duplicate posting.