ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sources of income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukk

sources of income

Post by ukk » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am

hi

any one could advise ,is there any cap on sources of income one should have

I have two jobs in UK ,self employed in UK and self employed in India

so can I show four sources of income .

is it ok to add another letter in application form for four sources of income

please help

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

I'm not aware of any cap on sources of income, but you have to understand that the more complicated the application is, the more difficult it might be for the home office and for you to get yor documents together. If the four incomes you have are valid and are what you need to fulfill your points value, then you don't have much of a choice, you need to use them. It might just be a bit cumbersome for them to have to verify earnings from four sources. But, hey that's why you're shelling out so much money on the application anyway - so they're paid to do it.

However, if you do have a choice and you can fulfill the points requirements with some of them, just pick the most straightforward, easily verifiable ones and use that.

ukk

sources of income

Post by ukk » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 am

thanks for your prompt reply

Let me tell you I dont have any other choice except taking all four income taking in to the account .

But I will try to make it simplified .One more things all income has proper documents with it.

lets see what happen

if you have more ideas please feel free to suggest
flygirl wrote:I'm not aware of any cap on sources of income, but you have to understand that the more complicated the application is, the more difficult it might be for the home office and for you to get yor documents together. If the four incomes you have are valid and are what you need to fulfill your points value, then you don't have much of a choice, you need to use them. It might just be a bit cumbersome for them to have to verify earnings from four sources. But, hey that's why you're shelling out so much money on the application anyway - so they're paid to do it.

However, if you do have a choice and you can fulfill the points requirements with some of them, just pick the most straightforward, easily verifiable ones and use that.

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 am

It's a good thing you have all the proper documents. The most important thing would then be presentation so the case worker can find everything quickly.

It might be a good idea to print out the points calculator assessment done on the UKBA website, so they can have a clear summary of what you are claiming from there.

Also someone once mentioned an application done with a ring binder where everything was labelled into pages and chapters which had a table of contents at the beginning so evreything was easy to find.

Best of luck with your application.

ukk

sources of income

Post by ukk » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am

thanks

fly girl

flygirl wrote:It's a good thing you have all the proper documents. The most important thing would then be presentation so the case worker can find everything quickly.

It might be a good idea to print out the points calculator assessment done on the UKBA website, so they can have a clear summary of what you are claiming from there.

Also someone once mentioned an application done with a ring binder where everything was labelled into pages and chapters which had a table of contents at the beginning so evreything was easy to find.

Best of luck with your application.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: sources of income

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

ukk wrote:hi

any one could advise ,is there any cap on sources of income one should have

I have two jobs in UK ,self employed in UK and self employed in India

so can I show four sources of income .

is it ok to add another letter in application form for four sources of income

please help
my friend got visa in jan he showed four sources of income... u can do it but describe everything properly on cover letter...

shifi

Re: sources of income

Post by shifi » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

Another point to note is that you will need 2 independent evidence for each of the source of income. Trust you have taken care of that. Good luck.

ukk wrote:thanks for your prompt reply

Let me tell you I dont have any other choice except taking all four income taking in to the account .

But I will try to make it simplified .One more things all income has proper documents with it.

lets see what happen

if you have more ideas please feel free to suggest
flygirl wrote:I'm not aware of any cap on sources of income, but you have to understand that the more complicated the application is, the more difficult it might be for the home office and for you to get yor documents together. If the four incomes you have are valid and are what you need to fulfill your points value, then you don't have much of a choice, you need to use them. It might just be a bit cumbersome for them to have to verify earnings from four sources. But, hey that's why you're shelling out so much money on the application anyway - so they're paid to do it.