ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT-Missed dependent applications with Initail Tier1 Appl

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sashi

URGENT-Missed dependent applications with Initail Tier1 Appl

Post by sashi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

All,

When I applied for my WP->Tier 1 application on 4th-Feb-09 I didn’t send a separate applications for dependents(2).Today I realized that separate dependent application(PBSDependant Application form) also needs to be filled separately along with main applicants.

As per the home office schedule my application will be processed this week. What will happen now? If my application considered by home office what will happens to my dependents passports? Will they send it without stamping?
Can I send the dependents application now since I have sent the all required docs of dependents already (passports, marriage, birth certificates)etc.

Members, Please advise me I need your guidance very badly.Could you Please respond ASAP.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 am

*****THE FOLLOWING ANSWER IS BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING AND MAY NOT BE THE BEST THING TO DO******
i think you can still send your dependents application form however the guidelines suggest you need to subit in the same envelope.
Try calling HO once and try to get an answer.
If nothing works then u can send your dependents application with an additional fees of 395GBP once your Visa is granted.
:-)

sashi

Post by sashi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am

Aspirant09,

Thanks for the response.

From morning onwards i am trying to call home office no 08706067766 but not able to get the line.I am bit tensed now.

I am planning to send the dependent applications tomorrow morning.

In the mean time i will keep on try to contact home office number.

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: URGENT-Missed dependent applications with Initail Tier1

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:58 am

sashi wrote:All,

When I applied for my WP->Tier 1 application on 4th-Feb-09 I didn’t send a separate applications for dependents(2).Today I realized that separate dependent application(PBSDependant Application form) also needs to be filled separately along with main applicants.

As per the home office schedule my application will be processed this week. What will happen now? If my application considered by home office what will happens to my dependents passports? Will they send it without stamping?
Can I send the dependents application now since I have sent the all required docs of dependents already (passports, marriage, birth certificates)etc.

Members, Please advise me I need your guidance very badly.Could you Please respond ASAP.

Again i feel it is best to withdraw and re apply .
They will only accept additional docs . Never any actual docs .

When you get a reference letter they clearly say dont submit any further unless they ask .

Again talk to them , let us see if they are kind anough . But i feel you cant submit the actual docs .

sashi

Post by sashi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 pm

I have called Home Office and the status is "Under Consideration" and i have informed that I didn't sent the seperate applications for dependents then she checked the status and asked me to hold for some time and informed that "your application will be processed and u r dependent applications will be rejected and you need to send the separate applications for u r dependents once u received the approval and we can't consider the applications now"

I am very disappointed again need to spend 400 pounds and need to wait for another month for my dependent passport since they planned to home town in next month.

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 pm

sashi wrote:I have called Home Office and the status is "Under Consideration" and i have informed that I didn't sent the seperate applications for dependents then she checked the status and asked me to hold for some time and informed that "your application will be processed and u r dependent applications will be rejected and you need to send the separate applications for u r dependents once u received the approval and we can't consider the applications now"

I am very disappointed again need to spend 400 pounds and need to wait for another month for my dependent passport since they planned to home town in next month.
Dont worry mate . When we make mistakes we have to accept it .

Last time my hsmp was rejected ..

Birth certicate not legible .
My mistake . even i could not read it properly . Some bufoon wrote that .

So our mistakes . cant help ...

Think Big , apply tier1 get a 600 £ / day contract ....
Matter closed. :)

sashi

Post by sashi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Thanks Mahesh,

Hope i will get the approval soon.But 600 £/day is dream only now a days. :lol: :lol: :lol: