ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got there in the end. Dont loose hope and keep fighting.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deltauk

Got there in the end. Dont loose hope and keep fighting.

Post by deltauk » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 am

Dear All,

Just wanted to let you know i recieved my EEA residence card couple of days ago.

I really want to thank you all the hard work and advise i got from this forum. Its been a long battle but the hard work of my friends and wife paid off in the end.

I learnt a lot during this time so would love to give something back to the forums. Please let me know if i can help anyone.

For those who dont know my story this is the link started nearly 2 years ago.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

Also one thing i have to say please do not loose hope. At times it will be too much it will be painful stressful but the way i got over it was thinking why i was doing it. And the reason was my wife and my family.

It always helps me if i am in a bad situation like i was 2 yrs ago to just stop and think that one day this will be finished and that usually gave me strength. I know it took 2 yrs for it to finish but it did :-)

Again if i can help someone i would be happy to give some pointers and advise. So feel free to ask.

And for now i am gonna see where i can spent 2 weeks on an hot island with my wife. :-)

Regards

Delta

Wright
Newly Registered

Re: Got there in the end. Dont loose hope and keep fighting.

Post by Wright » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

deltauk wrote:Dear All,

Just wanted to let you know i recieved my EEA residence card couple of days ago.

I really want to thank you all the hard work and advise i got from this forum. Its been a long battle but the hard work of my friends and wife paid off in the end.

I learnt a lot during this time so would love to give something back to the forums. Please let me know if i can help anyone.

For those who dont know my story this is the link started nearly 2 years ago.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

Also one thing i have to say please do not loose hope. At times it will be too much it will be painful stressful but the way i got over it was thinking why i was doing it. And the reason was my wife and my family.

It always helps me if i am in a bad situation like i was 2 yrs ago to just stop and think that one day this will be finished and that usually gave me strength. I know it took 2 yrs for it to finish but it did :-)

Again if i can help someone i would be happy to give some pointers and advise. So feel free to ask.

And for now i am gonna see where i can spent 2 weeks on an hot island with my wife. :-)

Regards

Delta
Conglatulations. Can i ask how did you keep your spirit up during your time in prison?

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am

Congrats delta! Glad it all worked out well for you :)

bob919
Newly Registered

Post by bob919 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Congratulations, I'm glad the huddle is over for you.