ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Refusal Help with Appeal Please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asad2asad
Newly Registered

PSW Refusal Help with Appeal Please

Post by asad2asad » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

my application for tier 1 psw has been turn down today cause of maintenance fund.

I claimed point for the period from 31 October to 31 January with amount over 2000 pounds and provided online bank statement for the last 3 days, which is from 27th to 31st January. Instead considering my online statement they considered the period before 31st October and rejected my application, as the account balance was lower then 800 pounds.

since i made my application on 31st jan i still have account with over 2000 pounds.

Please advise me if I should go for appeal and if yes then on wat grounds? Do I need to get solicitor for that or should I go myself.

Thanks

bananafish

Post by bananafish » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Follow my posts....make an appeal...and for your appeal take your original bank statements. I hope since 31st Jan your account has not dipped below £800.

I have yet to send my appeal application...I plan to represent myself. I don't know yet whether the post-decision evidence that I will use will be successful or not.

But I suppose it is your best bet.