ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

emergency request about spousal VISA

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hicham

emergency request about spousal VISA

Post by hicham » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi all
i'm from morocco and i apply for spousal visa today
the consulat here gave me loads of documents to prepare and i did that
so today i have gave them all the documents the asked + photos in a CD (of me and my irish wife) +letters she sent me +western union bills (5 bills) all that to show our relationship
i gave them pregnancy certaficate too so they will post all the documents to egypt embassy and this one will post them to dublin
my questions are :
how long will take all that to answer me?
is that enough to make them give me the visa ?
i'm really so nervious
please help
salam

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Well firstly there's no point in stressing now, the application has gone in, so all you can do is wait. Applications that are sent on to Dublin usually take 6-8 weeks to process.

You did not list what doc's you submitted so I can't say whether you submitted enough. You can search through other emails on this site for comprehensive lists of what to submit (Financial Records, Bank Statements, Marriage Cert, Evidence of living together, Utility bills etc.).

All the best with your application.

hicham

Post by hicham » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

scrudu wrote:Well firstly there's no point in stressing now, the application has gone in, so all you can do is wait. Applications that are sent on to Dublin usually take 6-8 weeks to process.

You did not list what doc's you submitted so I can't say whether you submitted enough. You can search through other emails on this site for comprehensive lists of what to submit (Financial Records, Bank Statements, Marriage Cert, Evidence of living together, Utility bills etc.).

All the best with your application.
yes man i posted all that u wrote

hicham

Post by hicham » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

they took my passport and all the documents (mine and my wife documents)
electricity bill,work certaficate,passport stamps,passport copy,postbank documents ,payslips,pregnancy certaficate,my passport,relationship history (letters),sponsoring letter ,mariage certaficate