ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Application Form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rk_alay
Newly Registered

Dependant Application Form

Post by rk_alay » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi,
I am currently in UK and applying for Tier 1 along with Dependants. I am only able to find the application "APPLICATION FOR AN EXTENSION OF STAY AS A DEPENDANT OF A PERSON WHO HAS LEAVE TO REMAIN UNDER THE PBS" in UKBA website for Tier 1 dependants.

Can anyone confirm that this is the application I need to use for dependants even main applicant is still havent got the tier 1?

Regards,

push
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant Application Form

Post by push » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

rk_alay wrote:Hi,
I am currently in UK and applying for Tier 1 along with Dependants. I am only able to find the application "APPLICATION FOR AN EXTENSION OF STAY AS A DEPENDANT OF A PERSON WHO HAS LEAVE TO REMAIN UNDER THE PBS" in UKBA website for Tier 1 dependants.

Can anyone confirm that this is the application I need to use for dependants even main applicant is still havent got the tier 1?

Regards,
Yes thats it. The reason it says so is - if the dependent is applying at the same time as the main applicant then the main applicant's application will be evaluated first. Only if the main applicant qualifies (i.e. then has leave to remain under the PBS) will the dependent's application be processed.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

sreblog

Re: Dependant Application Form

Post by sreblog » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi ,

Can you please let me know what are the documents and which form should I have to use for my dependent.

Thanks in advance