ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal case - can i use dependent's bank statement?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Grid
Newly Registered

appeal case - can i use dependent's bank statement?

Post by Grid » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Our Tier 1 application was refused. My bank balanace dropped below 1333 pounds (800 for main applicant + 533 for dependent) for only 2 days in December.

I'm going to appeal. However, i'm not really sure if I can add my wife's bank statement this time to show that we have enough funds.

Please advise.

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

You can only appeal with the documents you have originally submitted based on which your application was refused.

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 am

Appeal will be based on the documents submitted originally not with additional documents and most importantly - Did you get right to appeal?

In case, if you will consider re-applying then you cannot use your wife's statement as you have to show funds in your account.

hsmp_sachin
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_sachin » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 am

Tapinder/Chetan,

My wife's refusal says "If you have any additional documentation which addresses the reasons for refusal, you are strongly advised to submit with your notice of appeal, as it may be possible to resolve points at issue without the necessity for an appeal hearing."

We are planning to submit an affidavit for the discrepancy in name in passport and my son's date of birth certificate. will this be ok?? any comments.

Thanks
Sachin