ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds from two bank accounts ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Maintenance funds from two bank accounts ?

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 am

WP to Tier-1 in-country

1) Can I show salary in bank account A and Maintenance inBank account B and C (I mean in two banks for maintenance funds) ?
2) I am showing my salary till 28 Feb 09. Can I show maintenance funds till 10 March 09. I mean does it needs to coincide with last salary claim date ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance funds from two bank accounts ?

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 am

1. Yes you can.
2. Yes you can. Salary and Maintenance funds do not have to coincide.
Visa_Novice wrote:WP to Tier-1 in-country
1) Can I show salary in bank account A and Maintenance inBank account B and C (I mean in two banks for maintenance funds) ?
2) I am showing my salary till 28 Feb 09. Can I show maintenance funds till 10 March 09. I mean does it needs to coincide with last salary claim date ?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am

u cant show maintenance from two accounts... cuz if its less then 800 in any of the account they will reject it..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

You can show maintenance funds from two different accounts. You have to mention in your cover letter that "combined sum" of two account has never went below the required amount.This is perfectly acceptable by HO as HO only cares about the funds being available to you.
yasa wrote:

u cant show maintenance from two accounts... cuz if its less then 800 in any of the account they will reject it..