ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it better to send both Uni Certificate AND Transcript?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bennyhand
Newly Registered

Is it better to send both Uni Certificate AND Transcript?

Post by bennyhand » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi All,

I'm about to mail in my Tier 1 application, but realised my university certificate is quite large and cumbersome to mail (almost A3 size) . I was also thinking of sending a special delivery self address envelope so if they return my documents back they may end up folding my certificates, which I want to preserve.

I also have my original university transcript and reference letter from my university. Do you think I should still try and send both in, or is my transcript + reference sufficient?

Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm

It is always advisable to send the primary evidence - simply because it could generally be seen as routine/in normal course and the Case worker may be more used to of seeing this as a standard document. I too sent my original degree (almost A-3 size) and it came back in good shape. But mine was an in-country application.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:42 am

sending the original transcript and original certificate is more advisable option...

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 am

Only original degree certificate.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Is it better to send both Uni Certificate AND Transcript

Post by yasa » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 am

bennyhand wrote:Hi All,

I'm about to mail in my Tier 1 application, but realised my university certificate is quite large and cumbersome to mail (almost A3 size) . I was also thinking of sending a special delivery self address envelope so if they return my documents back they may end up folding my certificates, which I want to preserve.

I also have my original university transcript and reference letter from my university. Do you think I should still try and send both in, or is my transcript + reference sufficient?

Thanks
hi ya
u should send both as u dont wanna give chance to a caseworker to reject

cheers