ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Rejection by home office due to their mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hdesai
Newly Registered

Application Rejection by home office due to their mistake

Post by hdesai » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi,,, I have recieved my application back from home office with cover letter mentioning as payment rejection....Now, i have submitted it on 19th of march....they tried to take money out on 20th ..i have enter right detail in form regarding payment,,,b'cas i was paying by debit card..i also write about my card issue no 3. But they tried to enter 1...which is confirmed by my bank. My bank said the payment is rejected b;cas they tried to enter wrong issue number..i have all documents back with me which was send by home office today...i checked that in form and the information is currect....
please suggest me what to do ? should i submitt application again tomorrow with cover letter mentioning the right reason....please advice me.....

thanks

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm

A similar thing happened to me not long ago; though it was more to do with my bank cancelling my existing debig card at the exact day that I received my new card. I had assumed that both cards would work until expiration date!

What you need to do is to send the documents back asap with a cover letter stating in *bold* and large type the card issue number that they should be using.

Also, ensure that all the documents are there and in the correct order.

PM
PM

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

paulmu wrote:A similar thing happened to me not long ago; though it was more to do with my bank cancelling my existing debig card at the exact day that I received my new card. I had assumed that both cards would work until expiration date!

What you need to do is to send the documents back asap with a cover letter stating in *bold* and large type the card issue number that they should be using.

Also, ensure that all the documents are there and in the correct order.

PM
Exactly. Tell them you contacted the bank and they inputted issue number 1 when it is 3 and if they still have a problem to contact you and give them your phone number

ejobs_01

Re: Application Rejection by home office due to their mistak

Post by ejobs_01 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm

hdesai wrote:Hi,,, I have recieved my application back from home office with cover letter mentioning as payment rejection....Now, i have submitted it on 19th of march....they tried to take money out on 20th ..i have enter right detail in form regarding payment,,,b'cas i was paying by debit card..i also write about my card issue no 3. But they tried to enter 1...which is confirmed by my bank. My bank said the payment is rejected b;cas they tried to enter wrong issue number..i have all documents back with me which was send by home office today...i checked that in form and the information is currect....
please suggest me what to do ? should i submitt application again tomorrow with cover letter mentioning the right reason....please advice me.....

thanks
Hi HDesai,

As mentioned by some members, I agree you should send your app asap with a cover letter mentioning the reason why the payment was rejected.

Hope things work out well for you.

Regards,