ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Refusal and Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashi50
Newly Registered

PSW Refusal and Appeal

Post by kashi50 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

If someone help me…………..Thank you in advance

My PSW visa refused because of fund maintenance, my first three days of the bank statement (12 Oct 2008 to 15 Oct 2008) shows balance below £800 and rest of the days the balance is above £800 until now. My student visa was expired 0n 31st Jan 2009 and I sent my appeal form on time. My hearing date is 12th April 2009. I didn’t put any representative name as I can’t afford them. I don’t have money in any of my other account on those days which can be challenged in court. Can anyone help me and give any valid reason which I can raise there to win the case. Does anyone have went through in appeal procedure and can explain to me that what they will ask to me or what should I answer or any immigration rules which I explain to defend myself.

Last question, if my appeal not allowed, can I send fresh application form for reconsideration or need to go back to my home country. In home country £2800 bank statement required, can I use there my UK bank statement or not?

jdawood

Re: PSW Refusal and Appeal

Post by jdawood » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 pm

kashi50 wrote:If someone help me…………..Thank you in advance

My PSW visa refused because of fund maintenance, my first three days of the bank statement (12 Oct 2008 to 15 Oct 2008) shows balance below £800 and rest of the days the balance is above £800 until now. My student visa was expired 0n 31st Jan 2009 and I sent my appeal form on time. My hearing date is 12th April 2009. I didn’t put any representative name as I can’t afford them. I don’t have money in any of my other account on those days which can be challenged in court. Can anyone help me and give any valid reason which I can raise there to win the case. Does anyone have went through in appeal procedure and can explain to me that what they will ask to me or what should I answer or any immigration rules which I explain to defend myself.

Last question, if my appeal not allowed, can I send fresh application form for reconsideration or need to go back to my home country. In home country £2800 bank statement required, can I use there my UK bank statement or not?
Hi Mate

Are you a switch from STD to PSW or from IGS to PSW?

kashi50
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Refusal and Appeal

Post by kashi50 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

jdawood wrote:
kashi50 wrote:If someone help me…………..Thank you in advance

Hi Mate

Are you a switch from STD to PSW or from IGS to PSW?
I was on student visa and recently finished MSc from University of Reading

msg2lincoln
Newly Registered

JDA wood

Post by msg2lincoln » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:14 pm

i am in a similar situation and my appeal is on the 8/04/09,,, i am a switch from IGS to PSW--but my accounts for three days was below 800 to about £690...any advise on the apppeal?

kashi50
Newly Registered

Re: JDA wood

Post by kashi50 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 am

msg2lincoln wrote:i am in a similar situation and my appeal is on the 8/04/09,,, i am a switch from IGS to PSW--but my accounts for three days was below 800 to about £690...any advise on the apppeal?
I m also looking for advise, but your appeal is before mine one...please let me know what will happen in the appeal
regards

megastar
Newly Registered

Post by megastar » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

try to get bank stmnts from home country.. like joint account of your father or mother with you. during the appeal explain that, you don't know that you can use foreign bank stmnts.
somebody with other alternative solutions.........

best of luck..

heman

Post by heman » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 am

just want to tell you if u dont have the required money in ur a/c during that time (not a single day less) even though I hate lawyers sooooooo much, but i would suggest u to consult with any lawyer (they may charge u 20-30 pound) but will tell u if there is any chance but be careful.

but one thing i would say if u can show any statement from ur home country, then it may work. but not sureeeeeee

in case if u need any help with witness statement

plz have a look
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=36725
good luk! cheers

kashi50
Newly Registered

Re: JDA wood

Post by kashi50 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 pm

msg2lincoln wrote:i am in a similar situation and my appeal is on the 8/04/09,,, i am a switch from IGS to PSW--but my accounts for three days was below 800 to about £690...any advise on the apppeal?
Hi, Can you please share that what happened on appeal day and what they ask....Hope you won!!
Regards

kashi50
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed

Post by kashi50 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:20 am

I got letter from Judge...Appeal Allowed...now i am waiting for HO letter...Thanks to everyone