ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application fee debit

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

application fee debit

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:04 pm

I posted my application yesterday through royal mail special delivery and it got reached the Home office today around afternoon.

Does anybody knows when do they debit the fee for the application. I am paying by the debit card.

nnj10

Re: application fee debit

Post by nnj10 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

destiniation_london wrote:I posted my application yesterday through royal mail special delivery and it got reached the Home office today around afternoon.

Does anybody knows when do they debit the fee for the application. I am paying by the debit card.
Normally the payment should go through on the same day, as you have paid by debit card. May be it will take another day to reflect on your bank statement.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: application fee debit

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 am

destiniation_london wrote:I posted my application yesterday through royal mail special delivery and it got reached the Home office today around afternoon.

they took the money out the same day... once it gone through they will send u a letter..

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 pm

guys, they have still not debited my account with the application fee, i presume this must be to do with the amount of backlogs or something....did anybody else had a experience of delay in application fee processing.... i know for me it's just been a day.... but still please let me know.....

thanks